break stick !!!

What is a break stick? Any pics?

for the purpose of opening a dogs mouth without getting bitt yourself, used on any dog not just DANGEROUS ONES. this one has never been used obviously and is a hickory hammer handle

DSCF0366.jpg

DSCF0371.jpg

Edited by apollo
BITCH tell ratty burnie said if he wants a good dog to use 1 on he can borrow REBBLE :yes:;)

BITCH tell burnie69 i have a Lolly pop stick for weedy maggot headed rat like dog rebble the great mouse hunter

IS the pointy one for killing vampires or for picking your teeth with

well boys i wouldn't want any of them sharp implement's in my mouth the 1 is ok on the grey carpet but the other ones r only good for keeping your self warm when you run out of coal i don't keep dangerous dogs i only keep good ones!!!!!! :clapper:

old polie urithane kitchen chopping board cut it into sised strips then shape its the best braking stick your ever gonna need and better than eny hard wood one :thumbs-up:

bang on simply the best beater than all the rest

does anyone have one for sale or know who makes them?

A mate of mine used to have (prob still has) APBTs.

He used the thick end of a pool qeue,not sure what wood it is but its very hard and good to work/shape.

T

What is a break stick? Any pics?

for the purpose of opening a dogs mouth without getting bitt yourself, used on any dog not just DANGEROUS ONES. this one has never been used obviously and is a hickory hammer handle

DSCF0366.jpg

DSCF0371.jpg

apollo what do you need a breaking stick for is it to break the barrel of your triple2 when your shooting all our foxes you failed dog man :no: