1 trillion pounds!!!

the worlds banks all make a massive mistake,a genie grants you a wish whatever you find yourself with a trillion what do you do?

I'd set up a safe business (small profit small risk type) move to china,gain citizenship and buy up a bit of land to build a giant fortress,next I recruit 2000-3000 soldiers who have to pass selection the equivalent of special forces training,these men also will become chinese citizens.

then i sort a way to sneak them all into the U.K (apparently its easy enough to get in without being a trillionaire) from there my operatives working in 2-8 man teams,go to every RSPCA centre including the head offices as well as to every lacs supporters house and their offices and take them all out,weapon caches may need to be sorted by existing U.K citizens.

from there they are all withdrawn by chopper (supported by other aircraft) which will have been waiting on the aircraft carriers just outside uk waters,China apparently will under no circumstances extradite one of its citizens so we'd then be safe,because no fuckers going to invade china is it?

we do this every time funds allow in the U.k and U.S.

any holes in my idea?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the worlds banks all make a massive mistake,a genie grants you a wish whatever you find yourself with a trillion what do you do?

I'd set up a safe business (small profit small risk type) move to china,gain citizenship and buy up a bit of land to build a giant fortress,next I recruit 2000-3000 soldiers who have to pass selection the equivalent of special forces training,these men also will become chinese citizens.

then i sort a way to sneak them all into the U.K (apparently its easy enough to get in without being a trillionaire) from there my operatives working in 2-8 man teams,go to every RSPCA centre including the head offices as well as to every lacs supporters house and their offices and take them all out,weapon caches may need to be sorted by existing U.K citizens.

from there they are all withdrawn by chopper (supported by other aircraft) which will have been waiting on the aircraft carriers just outside uk waters,China apparently will under no circumstances extradite one of its citizens so we'd then be safe,because no fuckers going to invade china is it?

we do this every time funds allow in the U.k and U.S.

any holes in my idea?

ummmmmmmmm, i think you have a few holes in your split personality :blink:

listen carefully now. find a nice quiet area, sit down and relax :big_boss:

still does not beat your post about a year ago when you asked.

"do you think down syndrome people could take over britain.now that was even stranger than this one!

no

the question was could 5000 ANGRY down syndromees take over your town.

still does not beat your post about a year ago when you asked.

"do you think down syndrome people could take over britain.now that was even stranger than this one!

no

the question was could 5000 ANGRY down syndromees take over your town.

is that the collective name for them aye?