Patterdale x bull whats think

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the hand full of first x ive seen work wasnt worth a shit, i had one aswell afew yr back that looked the part, nice black dog, not too big with a nice head, it was shite, it couldnt find its snap in i

you dont hav to comment either

Posted Images

PILE OF SHITE THE LOT OF YE N YER MONGREL

Mongrel , aint patterdales mongrels anyway . I have a wheeler gould patterdale dog, aint that gould and wheeler dogs mongrels , and the nuttal dogs , and some booth dogs and and and . A patterdale is not a pure breed . Last time i read it said patterdale was created by crossing jakelane to border terrier , MONGREL ORIGIN . so if you breed them for long time they become pure right . Uh

Nicely told bud

the hand full of first x ive seen work wasnt worth a shit, i had one aswell afew yr back that looked the part, nice black dog, not too big with a nice head, it was shite, it couldnt find its snap in its own kennel and too look at him you would of thought he'd kill most foxes he came accross :no: far from it when he didnt like abit back, im shore there will be afew gud un's out there and i wish you the very best of luck with yours, in my own opinion i wouldnt have another given,

• Like 2

the hand full of first x ive seen work wasnt worth a shit, i had one aswell afew yr back that looked the part, nice black dog, not too big with a nice head, it was shite, it couldnt find its snap in its own kennel and too look at him you would of thought he'd kill most foxes he came accross :no: far from it when he didnt like abit back, im shore there will be afew gud un's out there and i wish you the very best of luck with yours, in my own opinion i wouldnt have another given,

Again it depends a lot on the bull blood thats used in the mating.A lot of lads use bull just for the sake of it without doing their homework on the bull in question or even seeing it work.There is a lot of shit been bred with bullx's as there is with any breed of terrier,patt.border.jrt.lakey there all the same,again its down to doing the homework first before the breeding and not breeding just because you like the look of the dog or bitch.I have seen down through the years as good of bullx's as any other breed of terrier and as many failure's with full terriers as bullx's.

Again it depends a lot on the bull blood thats used in the mating.A lot of lads use bull just for the sake of it without doing their homework on the bull in question or even seeing it work.There is a lot of shit been bred with bullx's as there is with any breed of terrier,patt.border.jrt.lakey there all the same,again its down to doing the homework first before the breeding and not breeding just because you like the look of the dog or bitch.I have seen down through the years as good of bullx's as any other breed of terrier and as many failure's with full terriers as bullx's.

I agree fatman!

But why not stick a big lump of a patterdale on a bitch?

Theres plenty out there.

He could have used any breed,but i guess that a bull was his choice,then again if we all kept petterdales the terrier scene would get very boring.Do you not agree that its good to see different types and breeds doing the job,dont get me wrong i like the patterdale but i will watch and work any breed as long as its able to do its job,and i do like the look of that brindle bullx,but thats no good if it dont work.yis.fm.

Just a few questions for the fans of such a cross, how do you rate the finding ability? Does the bull blood in your obsevations somewhat hinder or disrupt the over-all finding or will to enter earth in the first few generations of the cross? What is to be expected from this cross? My guess it is to improve the finishing ability, correct me if I'm wrong. And how many generations does it take to return to a handy working size? Many thanks in advance, all the best. :thumbs: