bin ladden

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

now that we on dog hows the famus waterford dog ha ha.is he the dog was giving to you by a lad down our way and the next day he was on this forum looking for a working dog come on sounder iv tried to

well wag i ve also seen fionn s dogs work and they were as you described above in your post and thats the bit thats confusing me and theres also other lads lenght a breath of country has seen them dug

no need for names as its an open forum lads.y.i.s, sionnach

nice terrier, Are they breed out the bitch that false marks,

:thumbs:

now that we on dog hows the famus waterford dog ha ha.is he the dog was giving to you by a lad down our way and the next day he was on this forum looking for a working dog come on sounder iv tried to come on and start a thread.yv plenty to say about my dogs you dont ever know me or none of ur mates in waterford has ever been in a greenfield with me and never will dont belive everything you hear there a lot of bitterness in waterford and midlands ask your mate did he enjoy digging the bitch in photo look at the slating iv got over a bitch i gave away for nothing to a chap that had dogs stolen you should not be a mod on this forum.iv a friend in scotland and his wife was on this forum good dog people you abuse her on a pm and then deleted her when she reply to you what was that about.little man small minds big delete button
  • Like 2

now that we on dog hows the famus waterford dog ha ha.is he the dog was giving to you by a lad down our way and the next day he was on this forum looking for a working dog come on sounder iv tried to come on and start a thread.yv plenty to say about my dogs you dont ever know me or none of ur mates in waterford has ever been in a greenfield with me and never will dont belive everything you hear there a lot of bitterness in waterford and midlands ask your mate did he enjoy digging the bitch in photo look at the slating iv got over a bitch i gave away for nothing to a chap that had dogs stolen you should not be a mod on this forum.iv a friend in scotland and his wife was on this forum good dog people you abuse her on a pm and then deleted her when she reply to you what was that about.little man small minds big delete button

jimmy you like to be hearded stick the cap lock on you be shouting,,,, could not be wasting my time with you, same bing dong , bull shit,

atb sounder

jimmy you like to be hearded stick the cap lock on you be shouting,,,, could not be wasting my time with you, same bing dong , bull shit,

atb sounder

ok raymond i wont wind you up anymore will you please delete me from this forum like i ask darcy and you 4 weeks ago uv got the BIG DELETE BUTTON

nicely put if that is the truth...

atb sounder

ok raymond i wont wind you up anymore will you please delete me from this forum like i ask darcy and you 4 weeks ago uv got the BIG DELETE BUTTON

as i told you then and again now i can't delete your acc pm ianb or don't log on,

sounder

fionn i gave the dog to sounder as a pup cause a lad wanted rid of him cause he killed another terrier.The dog never saw a hole til sounder got him .Iv dug to the dog many an occassion and the dog never put a foot wrong with sounder.The reason i was looking for a working terrier months after i gave the dog to sounder was because a dog walked on me .I never tried the waterford dog when i had him because he was young and because i wouldn kennel a dog that had killed another terrier which looking back might not have been a bad thing considering how the 2 terriers i had at the time turned out :laugh: .Now please all i ask is not to get dragged into this arguement iv said all im goin to on the subject :thumbs:

Another one wants to go after he starts a topic just to cause trouble mods leave the numpty as he is . Or he will only rejoin under another user name just so he can bitch .

P s nice dogs shame about the owner