• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a few of my lakies  

A little bitch just for you terrier man  

Posted Images

Thanks mate, shes a full patterdale. Dam was red, sire was black just happened that she came out with both! Shes only 6 month so she should be a nice addition to this season :yes: where abouts you from mate? anywhere in north wales?

Sam

Thanks mate, shes a full patterdale. Dam was red, sire was black just happened that she came out with both! Shes only 6 month so she should be a nice addition to this season :yes: where abouts you from mate? anywhere in north wales?

Sam

Thought she might have some pat in her, tyde mate gd luck with her,

one of my grafters bred by my mate, uncle to the black an tan pup im brining on :thumbs:

This dog I bred in the 80s, he was out of Garys "Jewel" line. Sorry lads SOLD him to a hunt terrierman for 15 pounds. I had him back when he was 3, said he was to hard and was killing his foxs. Then gave him to a gamekeeper, to shift some stuff. Told him he was hard and mute, he rung me 10 months later, said he had been killed, he never barked. Can you see the difference Terrier man? the long snout in your dog, that is where the pedigree welsh terrier comes in from when Gary put it in. Not having a go, just stating a fact, he works - that is the main thing :thumbs:

Rusty.jpg

one of my grafters bred by my mate, uncle to the black an tan pup im brining on :thumbs:

This dog I bred in the 80s, he was out of Garys "Jewel" line. Sorry lads SOLD him to a hunt terrierman for 15 pounds. I had him back when he was 3, said he was to hard and was killing his foxs. Then gave him to a gamekeeper, to shift some stuff. Told him he was hard and mute, he rung me 10 months later, said he had been killed, he never barked. Can you see the difference Terrier man? the long snout in your dog, that is where the pedigree welsh terrier comes in from when Gary put it in. Not having a go, just stating a fact, he works - that is the main thing :thumbs:

Rusty.jpg

His snout isnt actually that long just looks it in the first picture, this dogs not only got middleton blood, hes out of a middleton stobard dog and a parks bitch. :thumbs:

Rusty.jpg

His snout isnt actually that long just looks it in the first picture, this dogs not only got middleton blood, hes out of a middleton stobard dog and a parks bitch. :thumbs:

Like I said not having a go but stobard got his stuff from Gary and you said your dog have very strong Middleton blood in them :hmm:

Rusty.jpg

Like I said not having a go but stobard got his stuff from Gary and you said your dog have very strong Middleton blood in them :hmm:

iv never said that about this dog mate, the two bitches and dog i have are from the same line which my mate and old man have kept going for last twenty years, but the dog in my avatar is out of a middleton dog, but iv never said my dogs have very strong middleton blood.

You said this dog out of Middleton Stobard J parks :thumbs:

which doesnt make it a pure middleton dog does it. anyway lets not argue about it mate, as long as they work doesnt matter what line there out of. :thumbs:

You said this dog out of Middleton Stobard J parks :thumbs:

which doesnt make it a pure middleton dog does it. anyway lets not argue about it mate, as long as they work doesnt matter what line there out of. :thumbs:

Sorry mate getting a bit old as long as they work good digging for the coming season ;)