Lucas terriers.

WELL CHALKIE ,

TOLD YOU NORTHERN BEER WITH A " HEAD " ON IT WAS TOOOOOOO STRONG FOR YER :drink:

STICK TO ALCOPOPS ............. REMEMBER YOU ARE AT A FUNNY AGE :drink::clapper:

IN TRAINING FOR THE NEXT TIME

DUCKWING :drink:

PS ,

they aint gloves in the last photo chalkie are they :cry: , hell ....if them hill farmers had seem them ,,,, phew........... god only knows the consequences :cry:

Edited by DUCKWING

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another photo of Polo from 1991 when John Winch judged the LTC Show and made him Best In Show. I know from the blackboard in the background that this was the first show as Brian was supposed to come down and give a talk but then he took the huff and didn't show up.

Cheers

Jazz

Here's another photo of Polo from 1991 when John Winch judged the LTC Show and made him Best In Show. I know from the blackboard in the background that this was the first show as Brian was supposed to come down and give a talk but then he took the huff and didn't show up.

Cheers

Jazz

The funny thing was they would'nt let me take the cup home !

I think they thought they would never see it again !!!

[The funny thing was they would'nt let me take the cup home !

I think they thought they would never see it again !!!]

Don't feel singled out, no one has ever been allowed to take the cup home, it's solid silver, worth a fortune and spends 360 days of the year in the vault at Garrads. Most people wouldn't want to have to meet the insurance costs involved with having it sit on their mantlepiece for 12 months. Polo's name is, however, inscribed on it for his 1991 and 1992 wins :clapper:

Regards

Jazz

Come on lads, Highlander started a topic asking about Lucus terriers, Not PLummer. The only reason I mentioned him is because he bread my Lucas terrier. Lets not get worked up over him or what he did/said he did.

Does anyone esle keep working Lucas terriers?

What about working selyhams? are they around anymore?