OUT FOR A WALK

it was just a normal man out walking his dog, nothing to do with working dogs, 3 turns just talks shite, anything for a topic

POACHERMAN THATS NOT WHAT I WAS IMPLYING

SILLY TIT,S WAE DOGS WRAGGING COO,S PAINTS EVERYBODY INA BAD LIGHT.

OBVIOUSLY US AS THE SKINNY DOG BRIGADE ARE PAINTED EVEN WORSE WAE OUR CAMMO GEAR AND OUT MOOCHING.

REAL YOUR NECK IN ABIT.

TITS LIKE JOE PUBLIC ALWAYS f**k US UP.

DO YOUR DOGS ATTACK STOCK.

MY DOG,S DONT.

POACHERMAN DO YOU THINK YOU,D BE ALLOWED ON YOUR PERMISH AFTER WHAT THIS TIT DID.

NO DANGER.

TO ANY OF THE OTHER TWAT,S READING WHO ARE ALL ACCIDENTAL.

DOG,S SHOULD BE UNDER CONTROL ALL OF THE TIME AND STOCK BROKEN AND FOR TITS ON HERE EXCUSING JOE PUBLIC YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELFS,YOUR THE TITS,

ACCIDENTS DONT HAPPEN WHEN YOUR THE REAL DEAL.

ACCIDENTS ONLY HAPPEN WHEN YOUR UNTRAINED f**k UPS ATTACK STOCK.

PAL BUT IF IM A TIT THERE,S 100,S ON HERE .

ATB NEXT SEASON.

EVERY SEASON,S A GOODIN.

ATL.

Edited by 3 Turns

it was just a normal day to day man walking his dog, it was just unfortunate what his dog done and there was someone there with a camera, this guy proberly doesnt even know what stock broken means, he wasnt a man who goes out hunting, he was just walking his dog, its people like u that attach things from day to day dogs with working dogs, if u watch the video right the mans got a pink t-shirt on and shorts with one of they extended leads, doesnt look like a working dog man to me, go and walk your dogs if uve got any worth walking

Edited by poacherman

looks like out of control staffy might be wrong, nothing to do with hunting dogs that i can see!. But this time of the year , you will bump into dog walkers, that only come out when the sun shines :wallbash: . You wont see them any other time, most (normal) lurcher owners have there dog broke to stock anyway. My dogs are sound with all stock, but cattle can be a feckin pain the arse :wallbash: , so i try to keep away .

looks like out of control staffy might be wrong, nothing to do with hunting dogs that i can see!. But this time of the year , you will bump into dog walkers, that only come out when the sun shines :wallbash: . You wont see them any other time, most (normal) lurcher owners have there dog broke to stock anyway. My dogs are sound with all stock, but cattle can be a feckin pain the arse :wallbash: , so i try to keep away .

especially the young cows, there off there heads

3 turns your always talking shite mate, bet your a right tit

get a life mate

CHEE,RS JOHN HOW,S ALL THE PUPS DOING :thumbs:

EYES OPEN,WALKING YET.PM :thumbs:

hows your pup gettin oan mate mines still a greedy c**t and gettin quite big mate

3 turns your always talking shite mate, bet your a right tit

get a life mate

CHEE,RS JOHN HOW,S ALL THE PUPS DOING :thumbs:

EYES OPEN,WALKING YET.PM :thumbs:

hows your pup gettin oan mate mines still a greedy c**t and gettin quite big mate

PM YOU MATE.