after the fens whats best

if you ask 19 out of 20 people what is the best daytime running ground for longears most would agree the fens without a doubt but whats peoples opinions of other places i dont mean specific running ground to give your best spots away but what would come close to being as good as the fens .i used to love running the plains myself had some good sport down there .

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i bet i enjoy just moochng the local ground on my own with just my dog alot more than the money men playing childish games on the fens

my dog is better than your dog, no it isnt, yes it is , ill bet you it isnt etc etc who gives a f**k its just pathetic and is what helped to get it banned the true lurcherman kept himself to himself

couldnt agree more think more people worry about making a name for themselves and a decent wage than just enjoying a course alot will do anything for big fame in a small game :yes:

catcher 1 the heading is places other than the fens if you read it perhaps we might get some posts on places other than the fens that was the general idea with this postwhen i put it up .

money men playing childish games? :blink::laugh:

my dog is better than your dog, no it isnt, yes it is , ill bet you it isnt etc etc who gives a f**k its just pathetic and is what helped to get it banned :thumbs: the true lurcherman kept himself to himself or a few close to him and gifted pups to trusted mates such a shame its gone the way it has now imo :victory:

• Like 1

not by a long way are all coursers like above statement its just with the videos that were made with a few big names it became high profile most ones i know prefer to go on their own with a mate or in my case son and get on with it quietly and to be honest over the years ive heard more crabbibg about lampers than i have coursers . pre ban of course lol.

not by a long way are all coursers like above statement its just with the videos that were made with a few big names it became high profile most ones i know prefer to go on their own with a mate or in my case son and get on with it quietly and to be honest over the years ive heard more crabbibg about lampers than i have coursers . pre ban of course lol.

couldnt agree more :victory: think more people worry about making a name for themselves and a decent wage than just enjoying a course :thumbs: alot will do anything for big fame in a small game :yes: :yes:

Edited by lurcher1
  • Like 1

my dog is better than your dog, no it isnt, yes it is , ill bet you it isnt etc etc who gives a f**k its just pathetic and is what helped to get it banned :thumbs: the true lurcherman kept himself to himself or a few close to him and gifted pups to trusted mates such a shame its gone the way it has now imo :victory:

nothing to do with why it got banned at all was it ! ! !

it was banned by a narrow minded labour goverment who hated the upper classes who hunted and we got the brunt of that as working class coursing men.

lads have been illegal hare coursing and yes bragging about there stock on a bigger scale for at least 30 years and now it hardlie happens anymore.

Edited by baldockbanks courser

nothing to do with why it got banned at all was it ! ! !

it was banned by a narrow minded labour goverment who hated the upper classes who hunted and we got the brunt of that as working class coursing men.

lads have been illegal hare coursing and yes bragging about there stock on a bigger scale for at least 30 years and now it hardlie happens now.

true i suppose thats why they go to court for walking there dogs on country lanes :blink: :blink: the loudmouths did alot more harm than the ones who kept their mouth shut and i dont give a f**k what you say you cant argue with that :thumbs:

Me and a couple of mates where out week in week out through the season, we had plenty of permission in the right places for coursing and we kept ourselves to ourselves doing it for the pleasure of watching the sport.

I"m sure there where lots like us who just got on and enjoyed it