ND3 Laser Genetics

hi all thinking of geting one for foxing your thoughts please

Do a search, there was a thread a week or two ago about these. Perhaps you could ask one of the chaps that actually purchased them how they are getting on with theirs. Basically I think they worked well out to about 150yrds.

hi all thinking of geting one for foxing your thoughts please

Do a search, there was a thread a week or two ago about these. Perhaps you could ask one of the chaps that actually purchased them how they are getting on with theirs. Basically I think they worked well out to about 150yrds.

Had nd5 until a few weeks ago.animals are not supposed to see it so they say.it's a different story though.on the tight beam it scares the xxxx out of foxes.on wider beam it's alright,but then you dont have the distance.the beam has no over spill..its great on fox cubs(but then they know no better yet) and wild boar.but the young pigs seem to notice it.

its definetly not worth as much as they're asking for it.

hope this helps.

I've shot 6 foxes with one, but it's only good for 150-200yds, I use a lamp for general searching, then laser for final approach. It doesn't seem to bother them so much as a lamp.

I also shot a buck a couple of weeks ago when it was dusk - I wouldn't have managed it with just the scope, which is top quality.

Agree it's over priced, but then again so is NV kit IMO !

They claim that it works on a light frequency that animals can't see? The green laser is about the most visible light frequency to the mammalian eye!

I've seen one in use and wasn't very impressed. Basically an expensive green torch. You'd probably be better off investing similar money on a Light force or similar.

They claim that it works on a light frequency that animals can't see? The green laser is about the most visible light frequency to the mammalian eye!

I've seen one in use and wasn't very impressed. Basically an expensive green torch. You'd probably be better off investing similar money on a Light force or similar.

Don't see the green light on any of the literature? What it does say is that green light is the moat effective for humans to see.

Have you ever tried a scope mounted lightforce for lamping alone? It simply doesn't work ! Whilst this doesn't light up foxes at the range of a Lighforce, it works well out to 200yds, and runs for several hours on tiny batteries. I've been using the same batteries now for 3 months.

Its not designed to compete with a lightforce, but sits in between a scope mounted torch and very expensive NV.

The only downside is the cost - covered elsewhere in this forum.