whats the worst dog you have seen

I've seen a few "bad" dogs in my time in the game but the worst I've ever seen was a dog I owned called Fern,I had this romantic notion that this dog would come good.........suffice to say he didn't!

Haven't got the time to list its bad points but he was a looker! :whistling:

He did excel at showing for his new owner so not a complete waste if your into show ponies!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baws collie x...... Lol

whippets......no just one either majority i have seen have been pure pish :thumbs: ruined

Dan Edawrds Stags both brother and sister, Blue and Red, When the game pushed back they pushed you out of the way and b-lined it to the truck. Uphill Doc's Grace dog, no collie blood the dog could ba

The beddy/whippet I've got now... Thick as shit, very over excitable, yelps like he's being murdered at the drop of a hat, can be headstrong at times & generally get's in my fecking way round the house..

Problem is he's the only lurcher I've ever had, so he's also my best! :doh::laugh: Good feet, good coat, good stamina, quick off the mark, good recovery between runs, high drive, good strike, very good natured & very obedient. (apart from the few occasions where he's being headstrong!)

The beddy/whippet I've got now... Thick as shit, very over excitable, yelps like he's being murdered at the drop of a hat, can be headstrong at times & generally get's in my fecking way round the house..

Problem is he's the only lurcher I've ever had, so he's also my best! :doh::laugh: Good feet, good coat, good stamina, quick off the mark, good recovery between runs, high drive, good strike, very good natured & very obedient. (apart from the few occasions where he's being headstrong!)

im sure the dog loves you dearly aswell lol if dogs had a forum wonder how they would describe you malt.

im sure the dog loves you dearly aswell lol if dogs had a forum wonder how they would describe you malt.

:laugh: grumpy. big. b*****d. Should about cover it.. icon_redface.gif:laugh: I wouldn't change him for the world. :thumbs:

:laugh: grumpy. big. b*****d. Should about cover it.. icon_redface.gif:laugh: I wouldn't change him for the world. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

My mates old saluki x bitch. I must have seen her run over 100 hares in her life time and seen her catch about 5! same with rabbits. She was a lovely looking dog though and a nice pet for his kids. Died last year at about 12 years old.

The young bitch i have now no running ability and no strike my own stupid fault for getting the feker in the first place not been bred out of tried and tested dogs.

She's better than that whippet i had mate,at least she does catch occasionally,the whippet wouldnt even attempt to pick up as you know already,i should have made a rug out of the b.....d.

Iv been out with a few that i didnt rate,

But to be honest iv been out with a hell of a lot more bad dogman/handlers/man with no clue than i have bad dogs........ All the ones that i would class were bad 99%of it were down to the man behind the dog....

The black beauty i have now is pretty damned cr@p! Never had a dog miss so much quarry! :D

charley...charley...

iv,e told you before..the alsation is the future..

put down the canon..and make it have it..lol...................

Not the worst dog but the most tempremental - Mates Saluki, collie, grey. Some nights it would be magic - other nights it couldn't be arsed - and I really mean that - it literally wouldn't run.

the dog in your avatar is the spit of mine dude, where did you get it?

the worst dog i have seen was my mates arselicking mongrol dog, brought it out ferreting to see if it got into it, it saw a few rabbits get killed and wasnt interested, when one got shot however he ran over after some encouragement. and licked the bunnies backside once or twice before coming back looking very pleased with himself.

Edited by honesthunter
  • Like 1

Took a dog out when i was around 17 was around 12months old lovely looking dog was gonna take it on if it was alright, was out with a mate and his experianced dog, let the dog watch my mates run a couple of rabbits and he was pulling like f*ck on the lead so next rabbit i slipped him he ran about 10 yrds then ran around in circles chasing his tail and barkingicon_eek.gif. He stayed on the lead rest of the night and I gave him back the next morning.