whats the worst dog you have seen

Oh where to start. I think I will put these in order. :laugh:

1) A lurcher of unknown breeding a keeper friend took in from a pet home. The dog had no interest in game whatsover. No matter the shape, size, fur, feather. it was the true defenition of a potlicker. To cap it off when It arrived the woman had given a bag of goodies with it including treats toys and get this...a dog tooth brush and toothpaste FFS PMSL :laugh:

2) A collie greyhound owned by another keeper friend that at the royal age of 5 decided it would start on sheep. It could kill them quicker than it would any other species. A true sight to behold. Throat out in seconds. :cry:

3) A bull greyhound half cross owned by the same keeper as no.1 (can anyone see a trend emerging). This thing had the size and power to bring down mountain lions and bears but at the sheer sight of a fox would run in the opposite direction. And once when a fox hit the net it actually pissed itself :laugh: .

There will be many more but I cant seem of any so terrible worth mentioning.

Should be a good thread if we get some honest answers. :o

FTB

That made me fecking chuckle mate :thumbs:

it was funny reading this :thumbs::thumbs:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baws collie x...... Lol

whippets......no just one either majority i have seen have been pure pish :thumbs: ruined

Dan Edawrds Stags both brother and sister, Blue and Red, When the game pushed back they pushed you out of the way and b-lined it to the truck. Uphill Doc's Grace dog, no collie blood the dog could ba

jamie wilsons jack, it lived upto its namesake :thumbdown:

Lads still got it in his yard, so he obviously happy with it, plenty happy with what they running out of it :thumbs: touch of the green eyed maybe :whistling: its obvious the dogs is genuine class....................cause people take the time to crab it :laugh:

Dan Edawrds Stags both brother and sister, Blue and Red, When the game pushed back they pushed you out of the way and b-lined it to the truck.

Uphill Doc's Grace dog, no collie blood the dog could barley find the food bowl never mind fur.

Edited by STUNTMAN
  • Like 1

The young bitch i have now no running ability and no strike my own stupid fault for getting the feker in the first place not been bred out of tried and tested dogs.

What is she dell?

Shes out of a non ped whippet to an hancock beardie border grey bedlington whippet.

the cabbage kids denty head and all icemans dogs :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

lol love way you said me and have never seen my dogs run but put it this way my dogs only have to please one person that is me and that is all that counts.

Cheese what you running and we meet up in the season lamp ferret hare what ever

I'm surprised mate, thought you usually went lurcher to lurcher bred?

I know biggest bolak i have ever dropped as its the worst dog i have ever seen and owned as far as catching ability goes.

How old mate? Never mind aye, you live and learn, fair play to you for giving her a crack.