alright lads just want to ask your opinion on redmills racer i had been feeding my two lurchers it for a year but found it gave them the runs they always stayed in good nick when on it. Iv changed them to beta greyhound now scence march they still look good on it but not as good as the redmills and there stools have dried up so has any similiar stories

alright lads just want to ask your opinion on redmills racer i had been feeding my two lurchers it for a year but found it gave them the runs they always stayed in good nick when on it. Iv changed them to beta greyhound now scence march they still look good on it but not as good as the redmills and there stools have dried up so has any similiar stories

tryed em both in the past mate and rate the beta better than red mills, now feed food called autarky working dog you get 15 kg for 18 quid and dogs look spot on ,on this gear ,soya and gluten free top feed at agood price well worth checking out, just blend in an dont put dog straight on it if you do change all the best bill.

Mine were on skinners cant get hold of it at the minute so were using wellbeloved :wallbash: Not flipping cheap but skinners is good and they did well on Arden grange for a few months as well.Bella the mum to the pups is on royal canin junior.Chudleys is a good food as well

Tried Redmills racer nce pure rubbish, dogs had squirts for days, never again, prefer Aussie Formula for summer and Eukanuba for winter, suits my dogs down to ground :thumbs: heard all good things about this Autarky though and might just try it this summer, althiough ghotta say Im really impressed with the Aussie formulsa, my mate used it for a good while and his always looked well on it

Tried Redmills racer nce pure rubbish, dogs had squirts for days, never again, prefer Aussie Formula for summer and Eukanuba for winter, suits my dogs down to ground :thumbs: heard all good things about this Autarky though and might just try it this summer, althiough ghotta say Im really impressed with the Aussie formulsa, my mate used it for a good while and his always looked well on it

wats up pal thanks for text i must ask about around dublin and see can i find out do they sell that type of food or even ask local petshops to order me in some. Much appreciated for the advice