taking the law into your own hands

how many of us have a gun at home? How many of us have been shot at or heard a shot while out at night? How many of us would protect our families with our lives?What i am trying to say is that if something clicks then it clicks,if you have access to a gun then you are as dangerous as any person who is f****d in the head and can go and buy a gun. Just my opinion,atb shushy :gunsmilie:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blan - your last two posts are full of truth.

Sad thing is - i think our culture now is so, that if you 'armed the people', you'd do more harm than good.

But aye, in an ideal word, it'd be great.

Idea of a safe is fine, but then then how quick can you open a safe in an emergency.

IMO your much better sticking to an aluminum baseball bat and pair of DMs.

Sad thing is - i think our culture now is so, that if you 'armed the people', you'd do more harm than good.

Idea of a safe is fine, but then then how quick can you open a safe in an emergency.

not got the dms but have the bat.in fact i bought it for 30quid 20year ago official wilson softball bat.maybe worth a few quid now.dont think i would bend it over some lowlifes head might damage it.just do the usual and stick the f*****g heid in him lol

Edited by scothunter

not got the dms but have the bat.in fact i bought it for 30quid 20year ago official wilson softball bat.maybe worth a few quid now.dont think i would bend it over some lowlifes head might damage it.just do the usual and stick the f*****g heid in him lol

You know what they say mate "spare the bat, spoil the ned".

You know what they say mate "spare the bat, spoil the ned".

:laugh:

i agree just opening the floodgates all at once probably isnt the way to do it but i think gradually it could be done relatively safely.

as technology progresses im sure some sort of quick release biometric safe could be made cheap enough for the average person to afford.