Patterdale terrier Pedigree from JRTCGB?

I HOPE i never see pats with papers ( kc papers ) they will not make any more working terrier if the money men get hold of them they will be just a show dog then like the border you will have to look hard to find a working line but thanks to some of the terrier men still work borders but most are pets with papers and the temperment gone for good out of the show one thanks to the money men . the moneymen should keep off and out of the true working terriers lines leave them to the terriermen that work them as they should be worked just look at the terriers that they have had ther hands on ie the fox terrier bed terrier just two to name

the working terrier need us and we need them more so come on lads lets stick together KEEP THE MONEYMEN OUT

it will be even harder if the moneymen get ther hands on the working terrier you wait and see

IT IS STILL VERY HARD TO FIND A GOOD WORKING LINE OF ANY TERRIER :thumbs:

have the money men not already got ther hands on well known working lines :thumbdown: some of the best dogs i have seen have came out of yards that havnt got a name for therself and keep ther self to therself :thumbs::thumbs: anyone agree ??? ;)

thats right you can get dog that way but were did they get them from ??

I HOPE i never see pats with papers ( kc papers ) they will not make any more working terrier if the money men get hold of them they will be just a show dog then like the border you will have to look hard to find a working line but thanks to some of the terrier men still work borders but most are pets with papers and the temperment gone for good out of the show one thanks to the money men . the moneymen should keep off and out of the true working terriers lines leave them to the terriermen that work them as they should be worked just look at the terriers that they have had ther hands on ie the fox terrier bed terrier just two to name

the working terrier need us and we need them more so come on lads lets stick together KEEP THE MONEYMEN OUT

it will be even harder if the moneymen get ther hands on the working terrier you wait and see

a thats very true too mate :D it all depends say they got the line that ther father ect passed down to them ..well if it was many of years ago then it would be good stock they are passing down ??

IT IS STILL VERY HARD TO FIND A GOOD WORKING LINE OF ANY TERRIER :thumbs:

have the money men not already got ther hands on well known working lines :thumbdown: some of the best dogs i have seen have came out of yards that havnt got a name for therself and keep ther self to therself :thumbs::thumbs: anyone agree ??? ;)

thats right you can get dog that way but were did they get them from ??