One of my whippets .....

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nell, my idea of a fit whippet

Cracking whippets folks...   This is my wee bitch pup.    

Posted Images

Some smashing wee dogs there.Just asking would you just run whippets on green short fields.

IE sheep fields, golf courses etc or can you run them on different types of ground :thumbs:

wee b;ack bitch i owned was run exactly same places as the lurchers mate :thumbs:

Mally's Vixen is my kind of whippet.....best looker I've seen on the net.

IMG_6923CR2.jpg

IMG_6994-1.jpg

thats a whippet :thumbs: ,oooh you have mentioned mally,dare say gallagher and his cronies will pop up and start slagging mally off like they do on their forum.

IMG_6923CR2.jpg

IMG_6994-1.jpg

thats a whippet :thumbs: ,oooh you have mentioned mally,dare say gallagher and his cronies will pop up and start slagging mally off like they do on their forum.

just ruined a half decent whippet thread mate, soon as ye mentioned gallagher an his cronies :whistling:

But they where already here and enjoying a decent thread but theres always somebody wants to try and spoil it!!!!!!!!!

Try and leave it be and let folk enjoy the thread

IMG_6923CR2.jpg

IMG_6994-1.jpg

IMG_6923CR2.jpg

IMG_6994-1.jpg

just ruined a half decent whippet thread mate, soon as ye mentioned gallagher an his cronies :whistling:

But they where already here and enjoying a decent thread but theres always somebody wants to try and spoil it!!!!!!!!!

Try and leave it be and let folk enjoy the thread

i was thinking exactly the same mate.

Some cracking pictures and stunning dogs folks . Agree with the over exageration in the pik tho she was actualy stood like that her self and a mate who is into her showing took a few snaps i do agree she looks well in the other pictures but i think the first one shows her fitness a bit better she is a funny bitch to handle and wont let anyone barr me near her not even my other half.

I work all mine on all sorts of land coast lines quarries pig farms ratting dumps and chicken farms with ferrets on railway banks in dense woodland golf courses the lot and they never fase although i only work the black bitch in dense woodland as she can work around tree's and is realy swiched on my others get tunnel vision and i wouldnt risk 6 weeks of or death for the sake of half a dozen rabbits.

Cheers for all coments as i say i like to hear peoples views and see what everyone else is working with seen a couple of whippets from your line parkstone and liked them all. Deffo prefer mine to breed standard as stated a whippet should be a whippet any bigger and youd be aswel with a lurcher. As for vixen nice looking bitch always liked the look of her funny how alot of people are keen on the show line dogs though but i recon its just the un educated eye as alot of people wouldnt give a dog a second look knowing it had show lines. I find alot of stamina in show stock but seriously stuborn and tend to turn death sometimes.

the black whippet pictured is more up my street mate, nicer shape and better muscle, though perhaps the angle the fawn bitch was standing in the first is what put people off,, perhaps it was the way you worded your post, you'll be amazed what people get wound up about on this site.