how long do you leave your dogs for?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please dont be offended but we have all seen from your previous posts that you dont have a f*****g clue so in this instance I dont think your opinion really matters.

As long as they have food and water, leave them for as long as you need to (with in reason)....fannying around dogs leads to needy, nurotic animals. If more folk treated dogs like dogs and didnt try

f*****g spot on........my dogs get fed when i'm ready not them, they get walked when i'm ready not when there ready. Pussy foot around them and you'll end up with shite. I've had this argument befor

heard a few posts on people saying take it 2 work ,whats it going mix the cerment lol jokeing a side is that any different then leaveing it in the house then leaveing it in the car or van ,were its not safe or cause health issures in the summer months, imo

I am very much boss over my lot...but I PERSONALLY don't think it is humane to leave a dog 11 hours a day....but hey ho what the f**k do I know on this sexist, arm chair hunter site pmsl.

Anyone who knows me respects me fully, even a guy who has bred some very well known dogs has said I am one of the best dog handler/owners he has ever met and respects me fully.....now from a bloke that has been in it since he was 12 that is a serious compliment

He's got ulterior motives :rofl: .

• Like 1

heard a few posts on people saying take it 2 work ,whats it going mix the cerment lol jokeing a side is that any different then leaveing it in the house then leaveing it in the car or van ,were its not safe or cause health issures in the summer months, imo

So its safe out side in a pen then?start work 7.30 get there early give em a run,break at 10and again at 1 so its not the same.In the shade windows down.

I am very much boss over my lot...but I PERSONALLY don't think it is humane to leave a dog 11 hours a day....but hey ho what the f**k do I know on this sexist, arm chair hunter site pmsl.

Anyone who knows me respects me fully, even a guy who has bred some very well known dogs has said I am one of the best dog handler/owners he has ever met and respects me fully.....now from a bloke that has been in it since he was 12 that is a serious compliment

He's got ulterior motives :rofl: .

Do you mean he is after a hard mouthed bull grey that only deals with heavy quarry? lol lol

A lot of you blokes are showing the impact of long term urbanisation. The dog is not a kid. It is happiest if led rather than pampered. Wild dogs can spend a long time in their den awaiting the return of a pack leader. For heaven's sake, if genuine dog psychology seems too harsh for you iron your skirt and get down to the shops and buy a new doll. FMD. Is it any wonder so many of your hunting rights has been stolen from you if you are such nancies about leaving a dog safe and sound for 11 hours. I am amazed at some of the comments on this thread.

Cheers.

• Like 1

So its safe out side in a pen then?start work 7.30 get there early give em a run,break at 10and again at 1 so its not the same.In the shade windows down.

if that was the case then yes and you keep a eye on your veicle ,but if you could ,nt then you would be think all the time about you dogs safty not the job in hand just my imo

I think people are looking to deep into this lol

lets be honest most people on here and for the whole all dog owners wouldnt leave a dog cooped up in a house all day alone for 11hours till you came home.more so if it was a regular thing everyday.f**k knows if it would psycologically damage im no dog whisperer,my concern would be the toilet and exercise issue.