skoda octavia 1.9 tdi ambiente (90bhp)

i have for sale my skoda octavia 1.9 tdi ambiente (90bhp) this car is for sale due to me landing a big garden maintenance contract and i need a big van. This car is mint inside and out there are no hidden nastys with it and its a pleasure to drive it gives you amazing miles to the gallon ranging from 45 to 82 is [bANNED TEXT] i have personaly had out of it. all tyres have good tread and are all goodyear.Engine , turbo ,gearbox all perfect drives like new very relucent sale first to see will buy this vechile has never let me down and i will be buying another in a few years when established business. price £1500 no offers photo bucket playing up at moment can send pictures by email but hopefully pictures to be included soon as cheers

The car .

173,000 miles

pas,abs

heated wing mirrors

6 cd changer

full service history

electric windows

central locking

mot october 2011 6 month

bad points only small

the drivers door doesnt lock with central locking but does with key(could be a wire not sure)

and rear window wiper doesnt work not sure wots wrong just stopped

that all please pm or message if intrested

i have for sale my skoda octavia 1.9 tdi ambiente (90bhp) this car is for sale due to me landing a big garden maintenance contract and i need a big van. This car is mint inside and out there are no hidden nastys with it and its a pleasure to drive it gives you amazing miles to the gallon ranging from 45 to 82 is [bANNED TEXT] i have personaly had out of it. all tyres have good tread and are all goodyear.Engine , turbo ,gearbox all perfect drives like new very relucent sale first to see will buy this vechile has never let me down and i will be buying another in a few years when established business. price £1500 no offers photo bucket playing up at moment can send pictures by email but hopefully pictures to be included soon as cheers

The car .

173,000 miles

pas,abs

heated wing mirrorswot year is it

6 cd changer

full service history

electric windows

central locking

mot october 2011 6 month

bad points only small

the drivers door doesnt lock with central locking but does with key(could be a wire not sure)

and rear window wiper doesnt work not sure wots wrong just stopped

that all please pm or message if intrested

• 3 weeks later...