how many dogs do you keep??

i use to live in a private house ,and had a kennel block built of 4 kennels ,but because of the people where i lived where posh and they didnt like dogs , they got the local council to take me to court and got a order on me so i could only have 1 dog per kennel, i even had to remove my sons small boat from a grass strip at the front of the house which we owned has they said it wasnt within the upkeep of the area ,it was only there for a week ,so we sold up and brought a house a council estate ,where i had no problems

good 6ft fence round it, clean kennel and run, well exercised and kept dogs no problem no noise no one should even know they there :thumbs:

That about sums everything up in 1...

Another is always be good to the neighbours

if trying to accquire written permission what exactly would you put in the letter

You cant stress enough how well trained and mannered the dogs are they dont bark or howl you dont allow them to foul in the house or kennels.Theyre also always on a lead and under strict control in public etc.You live for your dogs and you wouldnt go out without them and you would be really depresssed and getting rid would be detrimental to your health

if trying to accquire written permission what exactly would you put in the letter

You cant stress enough how well trained and mannered the dogs are they dont bark or howl you dont allow them to foul in the house or kennels.Theyre also always on a lead and under strict control in public etc.You live for your dogs and you wouldnt go out without them and you would be really depresssed and getting rid would be detrimental to your health

Detrimental to your health, as for me, i do not fear insanity, i am insane :yes:

Detrimental to your health, as for me, i do not fear insanity, i am insane :yes:

we have 2 bedroom flat ,3 dogs a ferrit in shed and av never had no problems with council it a first 4 me atb

Council despite all the funny phone calls from a bitter twisted ex have been great with my lot being here.They know they only bark a few times if the door goes or something is going on and they dont crap near the place or make a mess theyre always under control here.The housing officer has commented a few time how well theyre kept and how well behaved they are she knows i go hunting and for all shes an anti hunt protester she doesnt bother or moan about it

I dont fear it either I embrace it pmsl

good 6ft fence round it, clean kennel and run, well exercised and kept dogs no problem no noise no one should even know they there :thumbs:

That about sums everything up in 1...

Another is always be good to the neighbours

That pays as well :thumbs:

We had a falling out with one of our neighbors who then reported us to the council for having 3 dogs.

They wrote us a letter saying we must get rid of one but we got the Housing officer and local Dog warden round to check the dogs and how their kept then explained one is quite old and won't be with us much longer. They accepted this and we haven't heard back since from them. That was almost a year ago, so they obviously don't bother to recheck the dogs afterwards.