idiots who work for pets at home

Ok was in the store and was looking around and saw those bio orb fish tanks looked pretty cool.so i says to the girl how much are they?60litre is 200 but you cant keep goldfish in them.when i asked why she says cause they are round goldfish swim in straight lines.anyway wasnt going to get involved in it wih the daft cow,i said i was gonna keep a shoal of neons in it.she then said well you cant keep a shoal max would be 8.i was like its f*****g 60litres i think ill get more than 8 in it.well thats the law and we wont sell you it haahhhhaa i mean how stupid is she.daft wee lassies working in a pet store who think they are the next david attenburgh.

• Like 1

Ok was in the store and was looking around and saw those bio orb fish tanks looked pretty cool.so i says to the girl how much are they?60litre is 200 but you cant keep goldfish in them.when i asked why she says cause they are round goldfish swim in straight lines.anyway wasnt going to get involved in it wih the daft cow,i said i was gonna keep a shoal of neons in it.she then said well you cant keep a shoal max would be 8.i was like its f*****g 60litres i think ill get more than 8 in it.well thats the law and we wont sell you it haahhhhaa i mean how stupid is she.daft wee lassies working in a pet store who think they are the next david attenburgh.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that made me laugh

stupid bitch i was talking to the other week about wormers,seemingly young and educated,well you would like to think working for a fecking vet didnt know how to convert pounds to kilos fecking youngsters in these places, i give up with them

i said to her if you had five apples and i took three how many would you have left,dont know she said we only worked with oranges at my school

I'd have though the phrase "Goldfish 'bowl'" would have been a good thing too say?....... :laugh:

I'd have though the phrase "Goldfish 'bowl'" would have been a good thing too say?....... :laugh:

was it your sister by any chance?

Guest Leveller

I was in a shop like that with my mate knows his shit inside out with that stuff was getting Pirhana the assistant was grilling him trying to suss him out when the question of feeding came up now my mate knows how to care for fish but he also likes a wind up so he answered by saying "those fish over there that are only 80 pence I'll dump a couple of them in the tank twice a week" :laugh: we then got asked to leave :toast:

Hahahaha they wont sell you too many fish but they happily sell pets left right and centre to people who dont have a clue and that will end up in the local pound later on :wallbash: .Never been keen on the place since i was told my lurchers are gonna get kidney failure cos i feed them over 18 percent protien

wasnt the one in edinburgh corstorphine was it?!? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i have a 65litre tank and had 2 golfish and 4 cherry barbs in it, i went in and tried to buy 2 other of the same breed only to be told she wasnt selling me them because barbs are only meant to live with other barbs, she was like you cant do that and i told her well i am! anyway she wouldnt sell me them so i went to the one at livingston and they were sound as a pound. now i think of it she looked like a lesbo and probably couldnt bare to part with the smell of fish? :hmm: