thugs in the countryside with there bull crosses and terriers

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but we shut all the gates behind us :angel:   nothing special just a few pics of a mooch out with a few lads on here to give the dogs a stretch, had good day out and a good night out after dog

Where is that black and White bull x from please? I had a bitch pup from loves2hunt off here and she's the spit of that one in the photo, just wonderd if it was the same litter, cheers.

no mate she is barry x ian lines :thumbs: sure she would of enjoyed the great skunk hunt we had planned last year tho :whistling: :whistling: :thumbs:

It has to be said lads...

From those pictures it looks like two homosexuals went a bit daft on this sites 'dogs for sale' section on payday then went out for a stroll.

Well thats my input to the thread :laugh:

FTB

thats not true and you have gone to far FTB :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

but still funny :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Where is that black and White bull x from please? I had a bitch pup from loves2hunt off here and she's the spit of that one in the photo, just wonderd if it was the same litter, cheers.

no mate she is barry x ian lines :thumbs: sure she would of enjoyed the great skunk hunt we had planned last year tho :whistling: :whistling: :thumbs:

Ah yes the mighty skunk hunt, what I'd give to be back there again, if only you could of seen me trying to trap it under a road cone with a stick, priceless.

Ah yes the mighty skunk hunt, what I'd give to be back there again, if only you could of seen me trying to trap it under a road cone with a stick, priceless.

i can just see it now mate :laugh: :laugh: was a cracking thread a real shame it got pulled :yes: go on shushy post the video again mate :laugh: :laugh: "da da da da da da da da" :toast: :toast: :toast:

nice to hear of lads outings and 7 pages of laugh and carry on instead of the usual shite, :thumbs:

its how it should be mate but the day out was just the same good crack with good lads just a shame for the lads that there dogs aint a patch on my bitch but i dont mind teaching them my secrets :whistling: :whistling: ill make good dog lads out of them yet :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2::thumbs: