thugs in the countryside with there bull crosses and terriers

your behind the times lab hes in a civil partnership with riffraff they went to the town hall last week :laugh:

i dont drink because my bodys a temple all 20st of it :laugh:

I'd need to bring some proper lager down though....'TENNETS'..........cant drink all that pish you have down there.... :thumbdown:

your welcome anytime mate ill show how a proper dog pegs pheasants and other birds :whistling: TENNENTS lol shite mate i drink four cans of super before work each day and dont feel a thing :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

@ bogger :feck: :feck: :laugh:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but we shut all the gates behind us :angel:   nothing special just a few pics of a mooch out with a few lads on here to give the dogs a stretch, had good day out and a good night out after dog

a good little walk with sould lads but next time am staying :drink:

you got that pic of the 2 pups with the grey in?

yes mate but he looks like a f*****g cripple :laugh: so never posted it lol but as you asked :thumbs:

sundaystroll213.jpg

missed out the little dogs :thumbs:

sundaystroll214.jpg

oh and bluey your game bred bull terrier mate he should make a good dog good luck with him :laugh:

bully_american_pits_z6km.jpg

your behind the times lab hes in a civil partnership with riffraff they went to the town hall last week :laugh:

I'd need to bring some proper lager down though....'TENNETS'..........cant drink all that pish you have down there.... :thumbdown:

your welcome anytime mate ill show how a proper dog pegs pheasants and other birds :whistling: TENNENTS lol shite mate i drink four cans of super before work each day and dont feel a thing :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Sorry i cant take part in any sort of pheasant poaching....... :thumbdown::tongue2:

You drink 4 cans before work.......dont you drive around?........."OH ARTIC, OH ARTIC....xmas bonus for you!!!!"..... :bye:

Sorry i cant take part in any sort of pheasant poaching....... :thumbdown::tongue2:

You drink 4 cans before work.......dont you drive around?........."OH ARTIC, OH ARTIC....xmas bonus for you!!!!"..... :bye:

i only do it cause it takes away the stress of having no licence,tax,m-o-t or insurance mate :thumbs:

i only do it cause it takes away the stress of having no licence,tax,m-o-t or insurance mate :thumbs:

:laugh::laugh: .........I tried to overtake an old lady the other day and cause a little accident.....i got out the car to make sure she was ok and luckily she wasn't hurt but a bit shaken. I sat her down and luckily i remembered i had the old hip flask in the glove box with a wee shot of Brandy just to calm her nerves....When plod showed up and asked what happened i said "Have you smelt her f*****g breath officer!"...... :whistling:

:laugh::laugh: .........I tried to overtake an old lady the other day and cause a little accident.....i got out the car to make sure she was ok and luckily she wasn't hurt but a bit shaken. I sat her down and luckily i remembered i had the old hip flask in the glove box with a wee shot of Brandy just to calm her nerves....When plod showed up and asked what happened i said "Have you smelt her f*****g breath officer!"...... :whistling:

good one mate :laugh: :laugh:

cnuts not jokin either lab :laugh:

sort your sen out lurcher1 little dog here waiting for you :thumbs:

:laugh: if i had four cans of that stuff id be dead mate even i cant hack that id soon be :alcoholic:

im sorting it now mate ill keep you posted :thumbs:

yes mate but he looks like a f*****g cripple :laugh: so never posted it lol but as you asked :thumbs:

sundaystroll213.jpg

sundaystroll214.jpg

oh and bluey your game bred bull terrier mate he should make a good dog good luck with him :laugh:

Bluey is a belter :laugh:

sundaystroll213.jpg

sundaystroll214.jpg

Bluey is a belter :laugh:

tb25 paid good money on that dog mate we cant wait to test him next season :thumbs: just struggling to get him to walk more than half a mile without collapsing at the min :laugh: :laugh: