thugs in the countryside with there bull crosses and terriers

nice pack, but why have them out in the middle of a hot day?

only chance we all had to get together mate and it wasnt that hot it was a couple of weeks back plus we were not running anything and were no more than 20 mins from a lake,river,pond or a canal!!! dogs like a walk out in the sun to :thumbs:

:thumbs:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but we shut all the gates behind us :angel:   nothing special just a few pics of a mooch out with a few lads on here to give the dogs a stretch, had good day out and a good night out after dog

a good little walk with sould lads but next time am staying :drink:

you got that pic of the 2 pups with the grey in?

yeah shame boggers tea was ready so had to be in :laugh: :laugh: but was a good crack after you left mate defo have to stay over next time :thumbs: :thumbs:

Bet thats bogger holding the 3 dogs eh? Am sure thats the same pair of trackies and same black top he had as an avatar......ffs bogger change your f*****g clothes once in a while... :sick:

:laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i was thinking that to mate but its not its buster8786 the arms to big for boggers bingo wings :rofl: :rofl:

:laugh::laugh: .....sorry Buster.........oh please tell me that Bogger is build like a pull threw for a .177......?.. :laugh:

:laugh: im saying nothing mate he knows where i live :D

what gets me lab is why yo want to know what another bloke looks like :whistling:

and get off here you should be rehearsing for the next round of britains got talent :laugh:

La,la,la,lalalalalalala,la,la....................am pretty much pitch perfect anyway mate... :thumbs:

Just wondered if your the inbreed that Tb says you were thats all....... :hmm:

i dont know about this inbred business but im an awesome guitar player :blink::laugh:

do you some good down here in mans country lab with us....dont forget your skirt :laugh::thumbs:

Suppose i could come down there and show you faires how to bevvy................ :whistling:

lurcher1 drinks stella like water :laugh:

im tea total though pal :icon_redface: :kiss:

Drinkin Wife Beater without a wife..................weirdo.. :icon_eek:

Oh i see you cant be trusted not to interfere with men when you drink.......sensible to be tee-total then... :thumbs:

your behind the times lab hes in a civil partnership with riffraff they went to the town hall last week :laugh:

i dont drink because my bodys a temple all 20st of it :laugh:

I'd need to bring some proper lager down though....'TENNETS'..........cant drink all that pish you have down there.... :thumbdown: