thugs in the countryside with there bull crosses and terriers

nice to hear of lads outings and 7 pages of laugh and carry on instead of the usual shite, :thumbs:

its how it should be mate but the day out was just the same good crack with good lads just a shame for the lads that there dogs aint a patch on my bitch but i dont mind teaching them my secrets :whistling: :whistling: ill make good dog lads out of them yet :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2::thumbs:

its a shame toby coudnt make it he would have shown the rest how its done. :laugh:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but we shut all the gates behind us :angel:   nothing special just a few pics of a mooch out with a few lads on here to give the dogs a stretch, had good day out and a good night out after dog

nice to hear of lads outings and 7 pages of laugh and carry on instead of the usual shite, :thumbs:

its how it should be mate but the day out was just the same good crack with good lads just a shame for the lads that there dogs aint a patch on my bitch but i dont mind teaching them my secrets :whistling: :whistling: ill make good dog lads out of them yet :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2::thumbs:

its a shame toby coudnt make it he would have shown the rest how its done. :laugh:

nah mate hes a proven "spewer" :sick: :laugh: :laugh:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::laugh::laugh:

thought you would like that one mate!!! you and tb25 should get yourselves over for a night on the :drink: mate me an raff are putting a 6x4 shed up in his garden this week you two and your dogs will be sound in there lol weve got spare bowls and blankets :laugh::cheers:

its a shame toby coudnt make it he would have shown the rest how its done.

thought you would like that one mate!!! you and tb25 should get yourselves over for a night on the :drink: mate me an raff are putting a 6x4 shed up in his garden this week you two and your dogs will be sound in there lol weve got spare bowls and blankets :laugh::cheers:

Well remember that the roof goes on last, thick c**ts!!........ :tongue2:

barry x ian :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i wish i could claim my dog came from either of those kennels :laugh::laugh::laugh:

yes mate im very lucky to know them BOTH personally!! ive heard they are putting their heads together to write a book :laugh: :laugh:

its a shame toby coudnt make it he would have shown the rest how its done.

:notworthy::notworthy::laugh::laugh:

Well remember that the roof goes on last, thick c**ts!!........ :tongue2:

:laugh: :laugh:

lamping lurchers when you go for a walk with a lad that says he would jump off a 15ft bridge into 2ft of water theres goin to be some banter about and dont even get me started on the rest :laugh:

same thing goes when im at lamping at very least garrenteed a laugh if sports no good :thumbs:

lamping lurchers when you go for a walk with a lad that says he would jump off a 15ft bridge into 2ft of water theres goin to be some banter about and dont even get me started on the rest :laugh:

same thing goes when im at lamping at very least garrenteed a laugh if sports no good :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: right when it warms ill do that jump and prove you wrong mate you just got to land right :toast: :toast:

:laugh:

Edited by buster 8789