cruel ba****ds

Mine get out but i take a bowl and a huge 3 litre botlle of water in a rucksack with some ice in for them.I also carry a bottle of dioralyte with me to be safe

Do you bollocks :laugh: .........I have never in my life seen a dog walker loaded down like they are yomping to Port Stanley :laugh: :laugh:

What a f*****g dreamer :laugh:......

I do and me and my friend take a load of toys for them to carry on with we have been known to take a disposable bbg maybe you dont care enough to do the same for your dogs but i do.I take it and carry a load of stuff with me to ensure my dogs can have a good walk without getting dehydrated and sun stroke.So if your so much of a f*****g know it all come on up and i will prove it to you

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Jesus, it gets f*****g better.....BBQ and a travelling toy shop as well as the rucksack loaded down with water and ice.

I will have to remember that for next season, middle of a field, midnight and pissing down with rain......."Hang on boys, I will just fire up the

barby...MOO, you having a rib or a wing?" :laugh: :laugh:

I dont want to come up and see for myself thanks, just take us a picture! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dross man, utter f*****g dross! lol

:laugh: wilf, you can be a fanny but sometimes your as funny as f**k :laugh:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you bollocks .........I have never in my life seen a dog walker loaded down like they are yomping to Port Stanley :laugh: What a f*****g dreamer ......

Here's Cold Ethyl away for a quick walk round the local park........

Aye i can come and get a job for you.   Is there any work more soul destroying than game farming? Seriously.   - You get your eggs - You put them in their incubator - you turn them - you turn

Posted Images

:laugh: Funny as f**k.

Just take them out in the morning before the sun gets up ya retards.

FFS ive got to do grouse counts all through july and Ill be f****d if im carrying a 5 gallon drum of water and an ice despenser on my back :laugh:

Think were also forgetting it's Britain we stay in...not the Kalahari.

Absolutely priceless.

FTB

• Like 1

FFS ive got to do grouse counts all through july and Ill be f****d if im carrying a 5 gallon drum of water and an ice despenser on my back :laugh:

Absolutely priceless.

FTB

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Take them out early and late. You'd think we never knew there was a summer coming lol. I remember seeing guys taking a dog for a mooch in the midday heat, crazy. Each to there own though. Personally if you need to take a water bowser to go a walk, best delaying the walk. :thumbs:

Absolutely priceless.

FTB

Take them out early and late. You'd think we never knew there was a summer coming lol. I remember seeing guys taking a dog for a mooch in the midday heat, crazy. Each to there own though. Personally if you need to take a water bowser to go a walk, best delaying the walk. :thumbs:

you should them salukis run in the desert its very hot there at times :thumbs:

Absolutely priceless.

FTB

Aww ffs............dont try and make out you've got a hard f*****g job........."Oh theres 1, al make a note".......2 hours later....."Oh theres another 1, better get the note book out. Now where did i put my calculator?"...... :tongue2:

Absolutely priceless.

FTB

you should them salukis run in the desert its very hot there at times :thumbs:

Aye but they are special :kiss:

Absolutely priceless.

FTB

Aww ffs............dont try and make out you've got a hard f*****g job........."Oh theres 1, al make a note".......2 hours later....."Oh theres another 1, better get the note book out. Now where did i put my calculator?"...... :tongue2:

:laugh: exactly mate, just right down 4 less that the day before and spend the day sunbathing..... Oh right, you already do that..... I bet you try and find whites....

Absolutely priceless.

FTB

:laugh: exactly mate, just right down 4 less that the day before and spend the day sunbathing..... Oh right, you already do that..... I bet you try and find whites....

:laugh: ....i know...ah mean who the fucks going to say he is wrong?...... :hmm: Infact who pays for this service......i dont think we need it do we?.......FTB, get your P45 handed in ya robbing whore ye..... :D

Absolutely priceless.

FTB

:laugh: ....i know...ah mean who the fucks going to say he is wrong?...... :hmm: Infact who pays for this service......i dont think we need it do we?.......FTB, get your P45 handed in ya robbing whore ye..... :D

Aye i can come and get a job for you. :o

Is there any work more soul destroying than game farming? Seriously.

- You get your eggs

- You put them in their incubator

- you turn them

- you turn them

- you turn them

- you turn them

:whistling:

- you turn them

- they hatch then spend the rest of their lives trying to kill their selves any way physically possible.

How you havent turned to drink and hard drugs/domestic abuuse I will never know.

Have a good one.

:laugh:

FTB

• Like 2

Absolutely priceless.

FTB

- You get your eggs

- you turn them

- you turn them

- you turn them

- you turn them

- you turn them

- they hatch then spend the rest of their lives trying to kill their selves any way physically possible.

How you havent turned to drink and hard drugs/domestic abuuse I will never know.

Have a good one.

FTB

I dont know about up in chookter land but the incubators turn the eggs themselves nowadays............ :icon_eek:

But you are correct about the b*****ds wanting to kill themselves every chance they get..... :wallbash:

Its the drink and hard drugs that keep me going mate..........and as for the domestic abuse well thats pretty much stopped now, she finally decided that she should go to anger management......i still flinch when i hear the front door opening but that will go in time the doctor said........ ;)

Absolutely priceless.

FTB

- You get your eggs

- you turn them

- you turn them

- you turn them

- you turn them

- you turn them

Have a good one.

FTB

I dont know about up in chookter land but the incubators turn the eggs themselves nowadays............ :icon_eek:

But you are correct about the b*****ds wanting to kill themselves every chance they get..... :wallbash:

Its the drink and hard drugs that keep me going mate..........and as for the domestic abuse well thats pretty much stopped now, she finally decided that she should go to anger management......i still flinch when i hear the front door opening but that will go in time the doctor said........ ;)