cruel ba****ds

just been to take the kids to the park for a run around and feed the ducks(as you do in this sunny weather)to see in the distance some one walking a black dog.as he got closer to me i could hear and see him DRAGGING the poor fcuker and thought mybe it was a stuborn dog and wanted to play in the pond,but then as i watched i noticed the poor old dog was absolutly knackered and was hardly able to stand let alone walk as it was so hot, so i walked over to them to see if all was ok and if they wanted a hand to get the dog to the car or some shade to cool down and offer a drink of the water i had in my bottle. but was swiftly told to DO ONE......after telling him what i thought of him we was aproached by some urban rangers who asked if all was well and got the same response as i did. top marks to the two lads they told me they would take over from here and called the the local dog warden for some URGENT assistance with a ill looking dog. why would anyone want to walk a dog in this heat is beyond me. surly a walk in the morning or late afternoon would be more sensible.

sorry rant over. :icon_redface:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you bollocks .........I have never in my life seen a dog walker loaded down like they are yomping to Port Stanley :laugh: What a f*****g dreamer ......

Here's Cold Ethyl away for a quick walk round the local park........

Aye i can come and get a job for you.   Is there any work more soul destroying than game farming? Seriously.   - You get your eggs - You put them in their incubator - you turn them - you turn

Posted Images

some folk are just idiots and if they really have to take a dog out during the hottest time.At least take some water or at the very least take the offer from some decent lad like yourself.personally i take mine out first thing in morning for a few miles and he comes and goes as he pleases in the garden during day.then a good walk around 8or9 at night.

just been to take the kids to the park for a run around and feed the ducks(as you do in this sunny weather)to see in the distance some one walking a black dog.as he got closer to me i could hear and see him DRAGGING the poor fcuker and thought mybe it was a stuborn dog and wanted to play in the pond,but then as i watched i noticed the poor old dog was absolutly knackered and was hardly able to stand let alone walk as it was so hot, so i walked over to them to see if all was ok and if they wanted a hand to get the dog to the car or some shade to cool down and offer a drink of the water i had in my bottle. but was swiftly told to DO ONE......after telling him what i thought of him we was aproached by some urban rangers who asked if all was well and got the same response as i did. top marks to the two lads they told me they would take over from here and called the the local dog warden for some URGENT assistance with a ill looking dog. why would anyone want to walk a dog in this heat is beyond me. surly a walk in the morning or late afternoon would be more sensible.

Why didn't you take the dog off him and run off..........isn't that what you usually do :whistling:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/189005-theif-or-rescuer/page__p__1914932__fromsearch__1#entry1914932

Why didn't you take the dog off him and run off..........isn't that what you usually do :whistling:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/189005-theif-or-rescuer/page__p__1914932__fromsearch__1#entry1914932

:laugh:

youd get a job on jackanory you mate :laugh:

:feck: funny boy arnt you????????? did you read the whole thread? probably not....... if you had you would have read the parts that say i know what i did was wrong! and that i never kept the pup.

what does piss me off, is now its warm+ longer nights, the (dog walkers) come out of the feckin wood work :wallbash: . You dont see them when its wet+cold, so now you keep bumping into the them. :thumbdown: Now i am on my guard all the while with my 2. Bryn is protective of Tod my pup, even though Tod is bigger than him lol. But it does get you down, when you see all these dog walkers+family want to run up to your dogs, and if Tod my pup started to play rough with them, i would get all the shit not them :yes:

This weather i take them out about 8ish by then the sun has gone and its cooled down, and i even have to keep back door closed threw the day as my springer bitch spends every minute chaseing flies, bugs, birds shadows as they go over, any thing that moves and she is non stop and in this heat it's no good .

:feck: funny boy arnt you????????? did you read the whole thread? probably not....... if you had you would have read the parts that say i know what i did was wrong! and that i never kept the pup.

Every word mate.......and still think its all bullshit. :thumbs:

• Like 1

You should get a job with the arsepca mate, you seem to be doing their work for them what with taking dogs off people and all. :thumbdown:

Every word mate.......and still think its all bullshit. :thumbs:

:laugh:

all my dogs are young and fit so they can go out in the heat of the day if needed but i still avoid it if possible and keep a close eye on them when we do,it is funny to see all the fat people walking their fat labs around this time of year though.