anouther fitness update/ Strong Stuff harness

The seasons ended....Dog should have been fit 3 months ago imo.....summertime is the time of rest...unless your toneing her up for the shows :icon_eek:

the dog can still be kept fit you know...if that dog isnt healthy then I dont know what is, weather it is on or off season a dog should have atleast a hours walk today and thats what she is getting as that is what any dog deserves.

As I have said before and I shall say again some people do hunt out of season you know!

No disresct to S/S.But i woud never run my dog with even a collar.atb.Catcher.:thumbs:

I dont :blink: , use a custom made leather slip lead, one of them button ones (dont have a clue what the name for em is lol)

Simple they can catch on a fence/branch/wire.And break a dogs neck.atb. Catcher :thumbs:

but the dog is mostly on the lead when wearing a harness as it is running next to the bike, nor will the dog generally run off without being told and will call off....i supose that could happen if your dog was craply trained :thumbs:

Sorry dident know it was for to run along a bike.My dogs work in the field.atb.:thumbs:

No disresct to S/S.But i woud never run my dog with even a collar.atb.Catcher.:thumbs:

I dont :blink: , use a custom made leather slip lead, one of them button ones (dont have a clue what the name for em is lol)

Simple they can catch on a fence/branch/wire.And break a dogs neck.atb. Catcher :thumbs:

but the dog is mostly on the lead when wearing a harness as it is running next to the bike, nor will the dog generally run off without being told and will call off....i supose that could happen if your dog was craply trained :thumbs:

Sorry dident know it was for to run along a bike.My dogs work in the field.atb.:thumbs:.

:thumbs:

Sorry dident know it was for to run along a bike.My dogs work in the field.atb.:thumbs:

my dog also runs in the field....but can also run three miles flat out....so can run in the field alot longer than most with alot more stamina :thumbs:....A dog is what you make it, not what your throw it at :thumbs:

my dog also runs in the field....but can also run three miles flat out....so can run in the field alot longer than most with alot more stamina :thumbs:....A dog is what you make it, not what your throw it at :thumbs:

Well i dont want a have a barney with a lady.And i do agree .A dog is what you make of it.My two and a half year old dog at just undrer five month.

Well i dont want a have a barney with a lady.And i do agree .A dog is what you make of it.My two and a half year old dog at just undrer five month.

Just found you being a bit of a smart arse that is all....but hey ho I do not to proove myself to anyone, I just see alot of people asking about getting there dog fit so thought I would post progressive threads where any questions could be answered.

Brilliant retreieve, My dog has never retrieved and never will, I have trained dogs in the past to retreieve but tilly ( bitch in pics) is just a meat head and just wants to shake and shake and shake....and shake and shake somthing until its truley utterly abliterated lol

Just found you being a bit of a smart arse that is all....but hey ho I do not to proove myself to anyone, I just see alot of people asking about getting there dog fit so thought I would post progressive threads where any questions could be answered.

Brilliant retreieve, My dog has never retrieved and never will, I have trained dogs in the past to retreieve but tilly ( bitch in pics) is just a meat head and just wants to shake and shake and shake....and shake and shake somthing until its truley utterly abliterated lol

Well some poeple you cant be nice to.They see it as weakness.Wish i was a smart arse would put me up a grade.One of the first things for a hunting dog Is to teach retreieve.So i take it you dont hunt with your dogs..I do have more videos retrieve dumies at a a younger age.Feel free to ask to see them.Dosent shake one..:thumbs:

Well some poeple you cant be nice to.They see it as weakness.Wish i was a smart arse would put me up a grade.One of the first things for a hunting dog Is to teach retreieve.So i take it you dont hunt with your dogs..I do have more videos retrieve dumies at a a younger age.Feel free to ask to see them.Dosent shake one..:thumbs:

Some dogs just wont, my dog has bull in her lines and her mentallity has very much swung that way....very hard mouthed! Her mother is exactly the same. Like I say I have taught dogs to retreive in the past but this bitch just wont and she is good for what I want her for and well its a bit extra excercise for me I supose....nope never hunt with my dog, just spend hours a day getting her in shape and practising her recall for shits and giggles, that stuff round her face as really tomato sauce but shhhh dont tell anyone :thumbs:

Some dogs just wont, my dog has bull in her lines and her mentallity has very much swung that way....very hard mouthed! Her mother is exactly the same. Like I say I have taught dogs to retreive in the past but this bitch just wont and she is good for what I want her for and well its a bit extra excercise for me I supose....nope never hunt with my dog, just spend hours a day getting her in shape and practising her recall for shits and giggles, that stuff round her face as really tomato sauce but shhhh dont tell anyone :thumbs:

Think we sould leave at that.atb.Catcher :thumbs: