anouther fitness update/ Strong Stuff harness

its actually because the dog runs next to my push bike, pressure on her neck with a collar from running in that way can cause a weakening of her asophagus which could in theory make it colapse or make her breathing when running less eficient when working....also for the first year of the dogs life she very rarley had a lead on as it wasnt needed where i used to live so really hates anything other than her slip round her neck.....and for OBVIOUS legal reasons i cant excercise my dog in her slip lead.......so stick that up your arse and squeel :feck:

008-6.jpg

010-4.jpg

011-3.jpg

dont take this the wrong way, but did you get that free for getting your puppies out?

Nice dog btw. :thumbs:

hahahaha no i bloody didnt....got the dog after it being refused to many for being a bloody good dog women :D

No disresct to S/S.But i woud never run my dog with even a collar.atb.Catcher.:thumbs:

I dont :blink: , use a custom made leather slip lead, one of them button ones (dont have a clue what the name for em is lol)

Simple they can catch on a fence/branch/wire.And break a dogs neck.atb. Catcher :thumbs:

No disresct to S/S.But i woud never run my dog with even a collar.atb.Catcher.:thumbs:

I dont :blink: , use a custom made leather slip lead, one of them button ones (dont have a clue what the name for em is lol)

Simple they can catch on a fence/branch/wire.And break a dogs neck.atb. Catcher :thumbs:

but the dog is mostly on the lead when wearing a harness as it is running next to the bike, nor will the dog generally run off without being told and will call off....i supose that could happen if your dog was craply trained :thumbs: