Pre-ban question ladies & gents

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would say all (F,D,H,R) but it has be your own dog. Watching other dogs is good but does not give you the buzz like your own dog them.A pup you have spend years and months working on and it all paying

Day time deer thats one adrenilin rush especialy if your some were you are not supposed to be.

On a serious note though........not that I've ever seen one run before but how could anything compare to a deer.

dont get me rong a deer is good lads but for me its the sly fox because the dogs got abit more to prove in my eyes it has to run it catch it then kill it single handed of course ,, every one to the own tho ,,,, atb stag

dont get me rong a deer is good lads but for me its the sly fox because the dogs got abit more to prove in my eyes it has to run it catch it then kill it single handed of course ,, every one to the own tho ,,,, atb stag

The iceing on the cake though is tucking into a nice venison roast.

• Like 1

got to be day time hare on big land, lots of dogs can take fox and deer with ease but cant blow wind to a good day time hare, but i know plenty of good hare dogs that were able to take fox and deer as good as any small field lurcher. nothing comes close to a good day light course :toast:

The iceing on the cake though is tucking into a nice venison roast.

dont get me rong poacher3161 mate there nothing better then a venison roast had one on monday night and it was the best game meal in a while