THL Christmas night out

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would be savagely beaten to a bloody pulp by some of the many people I have insulted. Mainly the pikeys. FTB

We had a suprise party for Undis 50th.About twelve of us.Have to say it was one of the best nights out in along time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:all night.What did we talk about.All or good/bad dogs past and present and some of the shit we got ourself into.And we were the quite ones.Its in our blood we have to talk about it.Until a lad danceing on a table sliped and landed on my head.:D

:laugh: you know it's time to call it a night when folk start landing on your head...

im in if its at mr muscles house (artic) well put his chucks on the barbie no more robbing folk with over priced eggs :laugh:

Bogger...................................leave :laugh:

im deffo comin if its at artics, i aint geeing up a chance to twok that chopper :laugh:

im in if its at mr muscles house (artic) well put his chucks on the barbie no more robbing folk with over priced eggs :laugh:

Bogger...................................leave :laugh:

im deffo comin if its at artics, i aint geeing up a chance to twok that chopper :laugh:

Whin, you busy mate..... Do your thing..... :tongue2:

I think it would be a great laugh...... Think you would struggle to agree on a venue though?

only one venue,,,THE FENS ;) just for baw

Aye, you could show me around your new permission, meet some of the lads..... I'm sure the punchbawmeter will be going great guns....

We had a suprise party for Undis 50th.About twelve of us.Have to say it was one of the best nights out in along time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:all night.What did we talk about.All or good/bad dogs past and present and some of the shit we got ourself into.And we were the quite ones.Its in our blood we have to talk about it.Until a lad danceing on a table sliped and landed on my head.:D

:laugh: you know it's time to call it a night when folk start landing on your head...

:laugh: :laugh: .I did

I think it would be a great laugh...... Think you would struggle to agree on a venue though?

Aye, you could show me around your new permission, meet some of the lads..... I'm sure the punchbawmeter will be going great guns....

ill protect ye baw :kiss:

ill protect ye baw :kiss:

:laugh: cheers dotty, just from lab will do mate