city v united

Bloody hell - not only are Your team shiite - the fans are deluded as well :blink:

With City and Chelsea poised to spend big, You have 0 - nil - nada - no chance.

Couple of results and You are going to take the world by storm, I can remember a couple of Scouse mates who thought Liverpool were going to fly away after the Champions league final :laugh::laugh:

As for not wanting to trade insults - its just banter so no need to cry about it :feck::censored:

I will tell You now that the next few Years it will be all about Chelsea & Man city - they will be the sides to dominate, then You will have to fight United,Arsenal for 3rd/4th, no way in hell will you win it in 2 Years :thumbs:

I don't know about that. :hmm: UEFA fair play rules come into force in a few years time, tying expenditure to income. :hmm: Be interesting to see what sugar daddy clubs try doing then. Non compliance means a ban from all European competitions. I read somewhere that the incoming rules have been very carefully poured over to ensure that there are no apparent loopholes.. :thumbs:

well said malt :victory: how much have they spent already??? plus liverpool aint exactly skint now :toast: plus we are debt free now how much do united owe :whistling: :whistling:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ye treble :laugh:

Suarez only got through because they were scared of his fooking great nashers.   As for getting away with it - didnt You see Carraghers challenge on Nani - the dirty scum bag should have walked, no

Bloody hell - not only are Your team shiite - the fans are deluded as well :blink:

Couple of results and You are going to take the world by storm, I can remember a couple of Scouse mates who thought Liverpool were going to fly away after the Champions league final :laugh::laugh:

As for not wanting to trade insults - its just banter so no need to cry about it :feck::censored:

I will tell You now that the next few Years it will be all about Chelsea & Man city - they will be the sides to dominate, then You will have to fight United,Arsenal for 3rd/4th, no way in hell will you win it in 2 Years :thumbs:

I don't know about that. :hmm: UEFA fair play rules come into force in a few years time, tying expenditure to income. :hmm: Be interesting to see what sugar daddy clubs try doing then. Non compliance means a ban from all European competitions. I read somewhere that the incoming rules have been very carefully poured over to ensure that there are no apparent loopholes.. :thumbs:

well said malt :victory: how much have they spent already??? plus liverpool aint exactly skint now :toast: plus we are debt free now how much do united owe :whistling: :whistling:

ffs that old chestnut :wallbash: skint :icon_eek: who gives a rats ass,were hardly gonna go into administration are we :no: we'l just keep on winning :toast:

I don,t want to get into a slanging match , and I,d appreciate it if nobody calls me a scouse kunt , but I,ll have 100 on Lfc winning the title within two years .

or hey ar kid calm down calm down,its not a slanging match its banter ya scouse twat :whistling:

ffs that old chestnut :wallbash: skint :icon_eek: who gives a rats ass,were hardly gonna go into administration are we :no: we'l just keep on winning :toast:

well you missed out on carrol cause you couldnt afford him :thumbs:

I don,t want to get into a slanging match , and I,d appreciate it if nobody calls me a scouse kunt , but I,ll have 100 on Lfc winning the title within two years .

or hey ar kid calm down calm down,its not a slanging match its banter ya scouse twat :whistling:

:laugh:

pmsl :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Craig you boys will take some catching over the next few yrs ... Anderson just signed a new long term contract !

i heard wenger was after him and lucas :tongue2:

Your half right mate , he was priced out of a bid for Lucas , wouldnt cough up the 6 million for him offered 20 grand , but he thinks he has secured the signin of Anderson ..... VIV FUCKNG ANDERSON :wallbash::wallbash:

:laugh::thumbs:

:laugh::thumbs:

good lads :thumbs:

Fecking brilliant :censored: - a few Years time to quote You. we are talking about Scousers fc winning the league in JUST the next 2 Years :wallbash::boogie::boogie::boogie: .

UEFA fair play my arse, it will not happen any time soon, after all, its been talked about for how many Years?, and who is going to suffer the most? Real, Barca - Sepp will never upset that bunch.

As for Liverpool having loads of money - You cant compare your giro money to what City and Chelsea have to spend, no club can! not only is Your footballl from a different league, so is your spending power :thumbdown:

United skint? - the right buyer would still turn that around, with the largest fan base and stadium, the debt is nothing!

:feck::feck::feck:

Fecking brilliant :censored: - a few Years time to quote You. we are talking about Scousers fc winning the league in JUST the next 2 Years :wallbash::boogie::boogie::boogie: .

UEFA fair play my arse, it will not happen any time soon, after all, its been talked about for how many Years?, and who is going to suffer the most? Real, Barca - Sepp will never upset that bunch.

As for Liverpool having loads of money - You cant compare your giro money to what City and Chelsea have to spend, no club can! not only is Your footballl from a different league, so is your spending power :thumbdown:

United skint? - the right buyer would still turn that around, with the largest fan base and stadium, the debt is nothing!

I hope you're not suggesting I'm a Liverpool fan... :icon_eek::o:laugh:

2 wins & a draw away from the title now after today's game! Hernandez to the rescue again! :boogie: The boy's a genius! :D:thumbs:

I hope you're not suggesting I'm a Liverpool fan... :icon_eek::o:laugh:

2 wins & a draw away from the title now after today's game! Hernandez to the rescue again! :boogie: The boy's a genius! :D:thumbs:

Mate I am so so so so so sorry, accusing You of being one of their rabble, please accept my apology as I never meant to insult you to that degree :icon_redface: .

Cracking game Today - Pea for £6 mill - bargain of the century, we should have put them away by a couple though shouldnt we, another 3 points :boogie::boogie: