city v united

Mate I am so so so so so sorry, accusing You of being one of their rabble, please accept my apology as I never meant to insult you to that degree :icon_redface: .

Cracking game Today - Pea for £6 mill - bargain of the century, we should have put them away by a couple though shouldnt we, another 3 points :boogie::boogie:

:laugh: No worries! :good: I thought it was going to be another one of those games after we didn't manage to score when we were all over them in the first half.. :unsure::thumbs:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ye treble :laugh:

Suarez only got through because they were scared of his fooking great nashers.   As for getting away with it - didnt You see Carraghers challenge on Nani - the dirty scum bag should have walked, no

Mate I am so so so so so sorry, accusing You of being one of their rabble, please accept my apology as I never meant to insult you to that degree :icon_redface: .

Cracking game Today - Pea for £6 mill - bargain of the century, we should have put them away by a couple though shouldnt we, another 3 points :boogie::boogie:

:laugh: No worries! :good: I thought it was going to be another one of those games after we didn't manage to score when we were all over them in the first half.. :unsure::thumbs:

malt stop denying your a scouser in disguise :tongue2: WOW you scraped a 1-0 win over the blue noses :icon_eek: we thrashed brum 5-0 and never even hit second gear :yes::toast:

malt stop denying your a scouser in disguise :tongue2: WOW you scraped a 1-0 win over the blue noses :icon_eek: we thrashed brum 5-0 and never even hit second gear :yes::toast:

:feck:

Big deal, you're still not top of the premiership..... are you? :whistling::feck::laugh::thumbs:

PS, Torres just scored.. :thumbs:

:laugh: sorry buster i didnt want to bring it up but had to mate!! :laugh::thumbs:

Big deal, you're still not top of the premiership..... are you? :whistling::feck::laugh::thumbs:

PS, Torres just scored.. :thumbs:

good point :icon_redface: but this time next year?? :whistling: :whistling: torres has scored at last lol should f*****g think so for a 50 million sub against a bottom three club :tongue2:

:laugh: sorry buster i didnt want to bring it up but had to mate!! :laugh::thumbs:

the never hit second gear bit wasn't needed :feck::laugh::thumbs:

Edited by buster 8789

:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

Bring on Barca :toast::toast:

thought you would show up :laugh: :laugh: looks like your through now cant see you giving two goals away at home :censored: :censored: BUT i think it will be that man jose who will be leading the other team and we all no he dont lose many euro finals :yes: :yes: should be a good game tomorrow tho looking forward to it :thumbs: :thumbs:

:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

utd are virtually prem champions and theyve just played the most one sided semi (away)in the history of the european cup,to almost book there place in another final,so what thats feck all,liverpool beat birmingham at home 5-0 without getting into 2nd gear :laugh: you really are a deluded fecker lurcher1 :feck:

Edited by craigyboy

utd are virtually prem champions and theyve just played the most one sided semi (away)in the history of the european cup,to almost book there place in another final,so what thats feck all,liverpool beat birmingham at home 5-0 without getting into 2nd gear :laugh: you really are a deluded fecker lurcher1 :feck:

Bang on mate! :good: I could beat Birmingham 5-0 in my back garden, by myself, in reverse! :D