city v united

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ye treble :laugh:

Suarez only got through because they were scared of his fooking great nashers.   As for getting away with it - didnt You see Carraghers challenge on Nani - the dirty scum bag should have walked, no

the team selection and formation Fergie selected for such a big game was a bit odd to say the least :blink:. I think he must of been on the whiskey when he decided to Leave Berbatov up front on his own with Hernandez and Giggs on the bench.

And how the f**k did Berbatov miss that sitter :doh:......

Fergie took a gamble on this one by not paying his strongest team! definitely proved costly this time :(.

would have thought he would fancied his chances more at the domestic Double rather than the treble? now the trebles gone its looking likely we just end up the Premiership title, winning the Euro cups going to be a hard one this year......

Fergie took a gamble on this one by not paying his strongest team! definitely proved costly this time :(.

would have thought he would fancied his chances more at the domestic Double rather than the treble? now the trebles gone its looking likely we just end up the Premiership title, winning the Euro cups going to be a hard one this year......

fergies main objective this season is defo to be one above liverpool in league titles and TBH its looking like the old :censored: has done it :thumbdown: next year tho :whistling: :whistling: :victory:

for all the great things fergie has done for this club,he stills pisses me off with fecking stupid decisions like on saturday,city were there for the taking,theyre an average side without tevez and not great with him,and fergie decides to rest giggs :icon_eek: wtf for,he'l get all the fecking rest he wants in a couple o yrs,the lads playing some o the best football of his career,and playing berba up front on his own,another fecking stupid decision,hes shite on his own,had he started with hernandez we'd of been 3 up by half time,scholes int good enough no more,feck sentiment,thanks for everything scholesy,now feck off to oldham,and dont even get me started on anderson,the sooner he fecks off the better :censored: i know fergie prefers the champions league,but like i said city were there for the taking and a slightly different team selection and the treble would still be on :thumbs:

for all the great things fergie has done for this club,he stills pisses me off with fecking stupid decisions like on saturday,city were there for the taking,theyre an average side without tevez and not great with him,and fergie decides to rest giggs :icon_eek: wtf for,he'l get all the fecking rest he wants in a couple o yrs,the lads playing some o the best football of his career,and playing berba up front on his own,another fecking stupid decision,hes shite on his own,had he started with hernandez we'd of been 3 up by half time,scholes int good enough no more,feck sentiment,thanks for everything scholesy,now feck off to oldham,and dont even get me started on anderson,the sooner he fecks off the better :censored: i know fergie prefers the champions league,but like i said city were there for the taking and a slightly different team selection and the treble would still be on :thumbs:

Not to be a dick mate but this sort of comment always makes me laugh......

So what do you think his reasons were then ? He didnt want to win the fa cup,he doesnt know what he,s doing,or he just doesnt have the clubs best interests at heart ?

The mans possibly the greatest manager in the history of the sport in England who are we as mere supporters to second guess a man who has forgot more about the game than we will ever know......im not getting at you i just think its a spoilt mentality some of the more succesful clubs have when it dont go there way.

Not to be a dick mate but this sort of comment always makes me laugh......

So what do you think his reasons were then ? He didnt want to win the fa cup,he doesnt know what he,s doing,or he just doesnt have the clubs best interests at heart ?

The mans possibly the greatest manager in the history of the sport in England who are we as mere supporters to second guess a man who has forgot more about the game than we will ever know......im not getting at you i just think its a spoilt mentality some of the more succesful clubs have when it dont go there way.

i aint questioning what hes done or what he knows :notworthy: and as for spoilt mentality :no: not me mate,i was there when we won feck all home and away,as for his reasons only he knows,but i know one thing for sure,whatever they were they were wrong :thumbs:

I didn,t think I,d ever defend Fergie , but the united supporters don,t know what he knows , he see,s players every day in training , he listens to physios , he knows how many good games Giggs has got left this season , in short his decisions are made from a posistion of knowledge , that the supporters don,t have . :thumbs:

I didn,t think I,d ever defend Fergie , but the united supporters don,t know what he knows , he see,s players every day in training , he listens to physios , he knows how many good games Giggs has got left this season , in short his decisions are made from a posistion of knowledge , that the supporters don,t have . :thumbs:

well,maybe he should of give one of us mere mortals a ring and we could of put him right :whistling::thumbs:

:feck: ye treble :laugh: :laugh:

At least We are in the running to Win something mate :toast:

I trust and believe Sir Alex knows what He is doing, lets face it - Scholes did what He does every now and again, and Berby let us down, You cant win them all.

We hopefully will have knocked Liverpool right off there pearch this Year - if thats all We do this season, will be enough for Me :feck::feck::bye:

well said ! :thumbs:

:feck: ye treble :laugh: :laugh:

At least We are in the running to Win something mate :toast:

I trust and believe Sir Alex knows what He is doing, lets face it - Scholes did what He does every now and again, and Berby let us down, You cant win them all.

We hopefully will have knocked Liverpool right off there pearch this Year - if thats all We do this season, will be enough for Me :feck::feck::bye:

:laugh: :laugh: trust me i no weve had a bad season even by our standards!!! if you do overtake us then fair play but its took you a long time to get this close to us :yes: