Late sending census form back

They are "read" by a computer anyway, so what you put in in is immaterial. For religion I put in JEDI, which I did 10 years ago, believing that if enough people put the same, it will be an option on the next census form. Load of bollox as it didn't happen after an internet campaign back then.

Bit worried though as I did mine and dated it a week before I should have. Hey ho, there you go.

Cheers, D.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had them round last week cause they didn't believe that snow white and the seven dwarfs live here :laugh:

And in a few months time there wil be posts on here crying about how unfair it is 'cause they got fined for not posting a bit of useless paper !! If anyone feels that strongly about it, take it to the House of Commons and try to give it to Cameron and tell him to stick it up his arse, instead of whineing about it on a hunting site !

Cheers.

you are the only one whineing about it

Where have I whined about it ? I said fill it in with shite and post it ! Why have the b*****ds knocking on your door or taking you to court and fining you ? Please tell me where I have whined about filling in and posting the census form ?

Cheers.

And in a few months time there wil be posts on here crying about how unfair it is 'cause they got fined for not posting a bit of useless paper !! If anyone feels that strongly about it, take it to the House of Commons and try to give it to Cameron and tell him to stick it up his arse, instead of whineing about it on a hunting site !

Cheers.

Where have I whined about it ? I said fill it in with shite and post it ! Why have the b*****ds knocking on your door or taking you to court and fining you ? Please tell me where I have whined about filling in and posting the census form ?

Cheers.

what i ment is you are whining about people not filling it in. i wouldnt worry about it if i were you mate.

Cheers.

Cheers.

what i ment is you are whining about people not filling it in. i wouldnt worry about it if i were you mate.

I couldn't give two fucks if no one filled it in.. that's their problem ! I gave the information I wanted to give, and also put a load of shite on it. I wouldn't want to give the b*****ds a £1,000 fine, so why invite it ?? All the people who say they won't do it, WILL in the end, so why f**k about and bring attention to yourself ?

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers.

I couldn't give two fucks if no one filled it in.. that's their problem ! I gave the information I wanted to give, and also put a load of shite on it. I wouldn't want to give the b*****ds a £1,000 fine, so why invite it ?? All the people who say they won't do it, WILL in the end, so why f**k about and bring attention to yourself ?

Cheers.

you could have fooled me. :thumbs:

Edited by buster 8789