Late sending census form back

:icon_eek: I was in the middle of cuttin the lawns when they called to see where my form was :yes: , not a problem tho as it had already gone. :hmm: I was thinkin that whoever sent this person must know me :blink:

'cos they sent a fu.ckin raghead to get it :doh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: mind you I didn't mind as the person was female and very tasty too :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had them round last week cause they didn't believe that snow white and the seven dwarfs live here :laugh:

mine went in the bin, i havent had any one round yet though.

Hate to put a dampener on it lads; but theres a £1,000 fine for not filling it in and sending it back, or destroying it ! Just put any shite on it.... For religion I put "St. Hubert of the Hunt" For "ethnicity" I put "none of the above" ! There's loads of other nonsence you can put on it, and not get into trouble, as long as you send it back !

Cheers.

Had them round here, a nigerian, he was so black he was navy blue !

They are called 'non complience officers' quite sinister i thought.

Heres what he was told

"I do not recognise you, i do not understand your intent, i do not have an international treaty with you, no assured value, no liability, no contract.

After getting photos of his ID and himself he was told to leave my property. :censored:

Heres what he was told

"I do not recognise you, i do not understand your intent, i do not have an international treaty with you, no assured value, no liability, no contract.

After getting photos of his ID and himself he was told to leave my property. :censored:

It's still against the law not to fill them in and send them back ! I'd rather write a load of shit on it and send it back; than have te b*****ds fining me £1,000 !! This government want every penny they can get; and they WILL follow it up and fine you !

Cheers.

Heres what he was told

It's still against the law not to fill them in and send them back ! I'd rather write a load of shit on it and send it back; than have te b*****ds fining me £1,000 !! This government want every penny they can get; and they WILL follow it up and fine you !

Cheers.

f**k em !!!

Mine went back around a month ago, had them knocking at the door a couple of days ago and a letter, stating they have not received it :icon_eek:

Balls to them, because i am not filling in another.