finding ferrets

i was out for a days ferreting last week, i entered my jill into a little 6holer just as she went down out popped a big sandy coulered hob :icon_eek: ive had him out since and hes an exellant worker and has an exellant temprament has any of you lads n lasses ever found anything like that whilst out on trips ?

thanks allrounder :drink:

i was out for a days ferreting last week, i entered my jill into a little 6holer just as she went down out popped a big sandy coulered hob :icon_eek: ive had him out since and hes an exellant worker and has an exellant temprament has any of you lads n lasses ever found anything like that whilst out on trips ?

wasnt off the A66 just outside of boro was it lol , my mate * claimed* to have lost his up there :p . glad its working for you , some 1 as lost a good ferret then :p ,

Dale

i have found a few ferrets over the years while out hunting,i think they were left behind by twats that did not know how to ferret,2 in one day i found miles out from anywere,,also found loads of stashed gear over the years i.e computers ,tv,videos and a crackin diana airrifle about 15 years ago,,lots of my mates have got similar storys and before i forget one day out ferreting we found a pervert sneaking about with no clothes on except red high heels and fishnet tights beat that one!! :icon_eek:

in reply to dale i found it on wilton golfcourse it had a black n yellow coller on :yes: that perv might had just been out looking for a few bunnies blackdud :laugh:

well at least its in a new working home , :) , you could of just left it but you never ...

few mates have mentioned wilton golf course , apparantly its buckeld with rabbits .

Dale

well at least its in a new working home , :) , you could of just left it but you never ...

few mates have mentioned wilton golf course , apparantly its buckeld with rabbits .

Dale

not really mate theres hardly any rabbits, theres more foxes than out else :yes:

I found 2 ferrets in a cat carry box in my porch when i got back from the midland about 7 yrs ago, some twat as dumped them, :censored:

While out doing a bit of ferreting at a disused moto cross track we came across a poley jill with a collar on , covered in ticks & a bit thin, i had a little wooden box with the pair we took but a horse destroyed it after the hay in the box :laugh: now i can tollerate most living things but i have a morbid fear of horses & as there was 4 of them i wasnt about to get the box back :laugh: i managed to scrabble over a fence to another field where i had a panic attack :laugh:

So after being told to snap out of it :o & stop being a silly bitch i made it to the car with 3 ferrets & then had to juggle them all the way home :laugh:

Once had a albino jill pop out complete with new coller. Couldnt complain :)

Just lost & found mine after 4 day's.Found a massive white hob 10yrs or so a go when a YT boy & the hob turned out quite good & i shot some that were a bit wild to handle.Whare i work now iv traped a few but not found any ferreting yet.

Did he challenge you in any way or was he quite friendly? I guess if he had been handled well previous to this though, he'd have been quite happy to see someone.............Al :thumbs-up:

i have found a few ferrets over the years while out hunting,i think they were left behind by twats that did not know how to ferret,2 in one day i found miles out from anywere,,also found loads of stashed gear over the years i.e computers ,tv,videos and a crackin diana airrifle about 15 years ago,,lots of my mates have got similar storys and before i forget one day out ferreting we found a pervert sneaking about with no clothes on except red high heels and fishnet tights beat that one!! :icon_eek:

:laugh: I was out for a run in the forest about two years ago in some fairly dry but not what I'd call hot weather, came puffin' and pantin' up this hilly track to a "Y" junction at the top, just over the top, there was a "person" having a lie down on the side of the track catching some rays. Male/female, to this day I don't know, "it" had boobs :icon_eek: ...........Al :drink:

First ferret I had I found when I was 13 ,a tiny albino jill she was a great worker & mother.Only problem with this was a few weeks after I found her ,I heard that a local hardnut 10 or more years older than me had lost a ferret in the area I found her,he knew I had her but couldn't lose face & ask for her back,so I kept her ,but it meant this knobhead gave me a hard time but never mentioned the ferret,he abandoned her so he he didn't want her, IMO.I should say this was 30+ years ago.