Doggy men hierarchy

:laugh: you know the type of eggs I'm talking about laddy............every c**t must have collected them at some point surely? I had a fine collection, well over a hundred :victory:

did you get a dodo,s egg ? or a haggis egg?

Showing your lack of knowledge Riohog......everyone knows the Haggis is live bearing :thumbs:

memory laps mate its age !! :laugh:

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know myself as l run both day and night and know the hare by day is a different animal during the day but what l don't get is why do they get all this RESPECT but every other animal that is hunting

no such thing as thieving a wild animal when there released there wild

Some of us put in a few years Trying to get a dog a to a good standard.Its the ones that write them off after a few month.I have no time for.

Posted Images

dont all baws threads go off track :laugh:

good to have a wind up nobody takin it to heart for a change :thumbs:

I know.......................... you reading lab............ :whistling:

Lab will be busy polishing his eggs LOL

I'll bet he has names for them all................. can just picture his wee face as they hatch out awwwwww diddums...... no wonder he gets annoyed when they get killed :laugh:

Nahh give it a month of collecting shitty eggs in the rain he wont be so keen then :laugh: :laugh:

Rain :blink: He is from fife mate, it doesn't rain in fife :blink::blink: I wonder if he found a pheasant nest on someone elses land would he steal them....... :hmm: I've only ever found 1 pheasant nest and it only had one dud egg in it.

Well well well............the truth comes out!!! Baw doesn't even let them get to chick stage before he kills them off.....come on then mate how did you do it..........smash the eggs of the nearest rock was it and check and see if there were any chicks inside...?..tut tut tut.... :thumbdown:

And Dan mate i've got the rotomaids....theres no way am cleaning 1000 eggs a day with a bucket and sponge..... :laugh:

I'll bet he has names for them all................. can just picture his wee face as they hatch out awwwwww diddums...... no wonder he gets annoyed when they get killed :laugh:

Nahh give it a month of collecting shitty eggs in the rain he wont be so keen then :laugh: :laugh:

Rain :blink: He is from fife mate, it doesn't rain in fife :blink::blink: I wonder if he found a pheasant nest on someone elses land would he steal them....... :hmm: I've only ever found 1 pheasant nest and it only had one dud egg in it.

Well well well............the truth comes out!!! Baw doesn't even let them get to chick stage before he kills them off.....come on then mate how did you do it..........smash the eggs of the nearest rock was it and check and see if there were any chicks inside...?..tut tut tut.... :thumbdown:

And Dan mate i've got the rotomaids....theres no way am cleaning 1000 eggs a day with a bucket and sponge..... :laugh:

That's right Lab, fecking tell him!

:laugh:

:laugh: Why would I smash them? I collected eggs when I was younger, most boys in my age bracket did.... Surely you did too? It was one of the first forms of hunting I did, hunting birds nests lol. The pheasant nest was a single egg which was obviously a dud. I know enough about eggs to know when a nest has hatched out and the young has all left and one egg is left unhatched:yes:

:laugh: Why would I smash them? I collected eggs when I was younger, most boys in my age bracket did.... Surely you did too? It was one of the first forms of hunting I did, hunting birds nests lol. The pheasant nest was a single egg which was obviously a dud. I know enough about eggs to know when a nest has hatched out and the young has all left and one egg is left unhatched:yes:

No........i had a Sega Megadrive..... :whistling:........anyway i was told to keep away and let the bird raise its young and not disturb the nest............. :thumbs:

No........i had a Sega Megadrive..... :whistling:........anyway i was told to keep away and let the bird raise its young and not disturb the nest............. :thumbs:

:notworthy:

That was a myth....... Although, I do remember getting my c**t kicked in off a blackie lol..... Seen her sitting on the nest, tried to scare her off, she was having none of it..... tried to put my hand under her and yip, she booted 10 colours of shit out of me :icon_redface: I was only 9 at the time before the pc brigade jump in :laugh:

:icon_eek: two faced, back stabbing, shit stirring, windup merchant......... :censored:

That was a myth....... Although, I do remember getting my c**t kicked in off a blackie lol..... Seen her sitting on the nest, tried to scare her off, she was having none of it..... tried to put my hand under her and yip, she booted 10 colours of shit out of me :icon_redface: I was only 9 at the time before the pc brigade jump in :laugh:

What was her name.......this Black woman your on about........... :laugh:

:icon_eek: two faced, back stabbing, shit stirring, windup merchant......... :censored:

Come on petal, that's not nice.

think this is the first civil ceremony on the thl, you pair realy need to come out the closet :laugh:

Come out the closet :laugh: We can't get in the closet cos your heads that far up dans arse, your taking up all the room!!