Doggy men hierarchy

AGAIN!!! You need to cool your skin regarding pheasants mate. If you know your pheasants which I think you do, you'll know that us lurcher boys account for a very small percentage of your birds. Cars will take out more in a day than we will in a season. I've seen 7 killed in the one area eating spilled hops from the whisky lorries.

Although i'm half joking with you i do have strong feelings towards the poaching of pheasants mate.......Why do you lads always say the same thing about cars....ffs we know they get killed by cars but theres nothing you can do about that and most of the time its an accident unless some bellend thinks its funny to run them down..... :thumbdown: The numbers that are killed by cars, vermin and weather are bad enough without having to worry about dogs catching them and c**ts stealing them. I know that Lurcher lads are not interested in catching pheasants, if you made it a past-time then you wouldn't catch very much.......guarenteed in the summer months ahead there will be a photo of a dog and some half grown poults and a memeber on here getting the "well done" pat on the pack shite.......... :wallbash:

Thats a rant...... :thumbs:

Slap it up you! Gunmen have everything in the sky to shoot at,but still shoot foxes and other ground game by the dozen.Now your throwing a hissy fit when the shoes on the other foot :hmm: Hint: Leave the foxes etc alone and we'll leave flying things alone :whistling:

Well f*****g said!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Surely he's not on your friends list, YET!!!..........your dishing out rep points like a mad man today mate eh........ :toast:

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know myself as l run both day and night and know the hare by day is a different animal during the day but what l don't get is why do they get all this RESPECT but every other animal that is hunting

no such thing as thieving a wild animal when there released there wild

Some of us put in a few years Trying to get a dog a to a good standard.Its the ones that write them off after a few month.I have no time for.

Posted Images

AGAIN!!! You need to cool your skin regarding pheasants mate. If you know your pheasants which I think you do, you'll know that us lurcher boys account for a very small percentage of your birds. Cars will take out more in a day than we will in a season. I've seen 7 killed in the one area eating spilled hops from the whisky lorries.

Although i'm half joking with you i do have strong feelings towards the poaching of pheasants mate.......Why do you lads always say the same thing about cars....ffs we know they get killed by cars but theres nothing you can do about that and most of the time its an accident unless some bellend thinks its funny to run them down..... :thumbdown: The numbers that are killed by cars, vermin and weather are bad enough without having to worry about dogs catching them and c**ts stealing them. I know that Lurcher lads are not interested in catching pheasants, if you made it a past-time then you wouldn't catch very much.......guarenteed in the summer months ahead there will be a photo of a dog and some half grown poults and a memeber on here getting the "well done" pat on the pack shite.......... :wallbash:

Slap it up you! Gunmen have everything in the sky to shoot at,but still shoot foxes and other ground game by the dozen.Now your throwing a hissy fit when the shoes on the other foot :hmm: Hint: Leave the foxes etc alone and we'll leave flying things alone :whistling:

ok daft lads well leave the foxes that kill hundreds of green birds when you put them out :blink:

For the record, this is banter, BUT the fact is Baw is my Bitch!

Well..................... you did teach me how to make up false emails to over come the boards banning system so I guess I do owe you big time :thumbs::laugh:

You pished? :laugh:

:laugh: I wished :tongue2:

Surely he's not on your friends list, YET!!!..........your dishing out rep points like a mad man today mate eh........ :toast:

:laugh: How do you know it was me that gave him the rep lol

:laugh: How do you know it was me that gave him the rep lol

took a stab in the dark........ :bye:

Mr Darcy, you can delete this when ever you feel like it mate, its went off track big style lol :thumbs:

Best thing Baw, well said mate.

:thumbs:

I think it would be the best thing...........obviously Baw has admitted defeat and realises he has been in the wrong. Takes a real man that......well done mate... :thumbs:

Mr Darcy, you can delete this when ever you feel like it mate, its went off track big style lol :thumbs:

I think it would be the best thing...........obviously Baw has admitted defeat and realises he has been in the wrong. Takes a real man that......well done mate... :thumbs:

It's not that mate, its getting dark, roosting time...... going out with me torch soon...... I love the siloette a pheasant makes don't you........ :whistling:

It's not that mate, its getting dark, roosting time...... going out with me torch soon...... I love the siloette a pheasant makes don't you........ :whistling:

:whistling: ........

post-47935-0-25533000-1302898697_thumb.jpg

I like the noise they make when they bounce off a fence into the dogs mouth. :thumbs: Not particularly fussed what kind of fence, field, pen, whatever. :whistling:

• Like 1