Doggy men hierarchy

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know myself as l run both day and night and know the hare by day is a different animal during the day but what l don't get is why do they get all this RESPECT but every other animal that is hunting

no such thing as thieving a wild animal when there released there wild

Some of us put in a few years Trying to get a dog a to a good standard.Its the ones that write them off after a few month.I have no time for.

Posted Images

dont all baws threads go off track :laugh:

good to have a wind up nobody takin it to heart for a change :thumbs:

I know.......................... you reading lab............ :whistling:

Lab will be busy polishing his eggs LOL

I'll bet he has names for them all................. can just picture his wee face as they hatch out awwwwww diddums...... no wonder he gets annoyed when they get killed :laugh:

I'll bet he has names for them all................. can just picture his wee face as they hatch out awwwwww diddums...... no wonder he gets annoyed when they get killed :laugh:

Nahh give it a month of collecting shitty eggs in the rain he wont be so keen then :laugh: :laugh:

Nahh give it a month of collecting shitty eggs in the rain he wont be so keen then :laugh: :laugh:

Rain :blink: He is from fife mate, it doesn't rain in fife :blink::blink: I wonder if he found a pheasant nest on someone elses land would he steal them....... :hmm: I've only ever found 1 pheasant nest and it only had one dud egg in it.

Rain :blink: He is from fife mate, it doesn't rain in fife :blink::blink: I wonder if he found a pheasant nest on someone elses land would he steal them....... :hmm: I've only ever found 1 pheasant nest and it only had one dud egg in it.

You disturbed the nest?

he won't find eggs on anyone else's ground, weeks of gathering his own should send him egg blind or is that bound :blink:

just hope he has a few rotamaids helping him clean them lol

Edited by danw

You disturbed the nest?

Yeah..... it was a while back when I collected eggs. I take it you collected eggs right?

You disturbed the nest?

Yeah..... it was a while back when I collected eggs. I take it you collected eggs right?

Look Petal, don't get all cocky with me :tongue2:

I collect chicken eggs everyday, and nice they are too.

You disturbed the nest?

:laugh: you know the type of eggs I'm talking about laddy............every c**t must have collected them at some point surely? I had a fine collection, well over a hundred :victory:

You disturbed the nest?

:laugh: you know the type of eggs I'm talking about laddy............every c**t must have collected them at some point surely? I had a fine collection, well over a hundred :victory:

did you get a dodo,s egg ? or a haggis egg?

did you get a dodo,s egg ? or a haggis egg?

Showing your lack of knowledge Riohog......everyone knows the Haggis is live bearing :thumbs: