Doggy men hierarchy

the best poachers are keepers baw lol

how could you tell is it because i can spell properly an ive the manners of a keeper :feck:

How could you tell? Is it because I can spell properly and I've the manners of a keeper?

Just sorted that sentence for you :laugh: I could tell you were keen as mustered, wanted a pat on the back from dan the man..... easily spotted......... I'd make a better polis than artic if err, he ever decided to be one :tongue2:

:laugh: didnt get my pat on the back either lol

was more of a dig towards the stealthy poachers that light the fields up as much as blackpool illuminations :laugh:

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know myself as l run both day and night and know the hare by day is a different animal during the day but what l don't get is why do they get all this RESPECT but every other animal that is hunting

no such thing as thieving a wild animal when there released there wild

Some of us put in a few years Trying to get a dog a to a good standard.Its the ones that write them off after a few month.I have no time for.

Posted Images

how could you tell is it because i can spell properly an ive the manners of a keeper :feck:

How could you tell? Is it because I can spell properly and I've the manners of a keeper?

Just sorted that sentence for you :laugh: I could tell you were keen as mustered, wanted a pat on the back from dan the man..... easily spotted......... I'd make a better polis than artic if err, he ever decided to be one :tongue2:

Bloody hell baw how you can call the man after all you invented attention whoring :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

:laugh::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

thats wht your fecked old lad i didnt even know there was a job down there think the phrase hook,line and sinker suits this one :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Shooting Times man!

:laugh:

i saw that but it doesnt say where i just guesed and led you on you did the rest :tongue2:

was more of a dig towards the stealthy poachers that light the fields up as much as blackpool illuminations :laugh:

Thats what I love.................. the way you lot think your one up on us :icon_eek: I don't see us bleating about you lot.... we know what your gonna do before you do :tongue2: I'm saying that metaphorically cos you don't do anything lol. Apart from grassing up poachers to real keepers........... :whistling:

• Like 1

thats wht your fecked old lad i didnt even know there was a job down there think the phrase hook,line and sinker suits this one :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Shooting Times man!

i saw that but it doesnt say where i just guesed and led you on you did the rest :tongue2:

Really...............:icon_redface:

Your the next Pink Panther!

:D

Thats what I love.................. the way you lot think your one up on us :icon_eek: I don't see us bleating about you lot.... we know what your gonna do before you do :tongue2: I'm saying that metaphorically cos you don't do anything lol. Apart from grassing up poachers to real keepers........... :whistling:

never grassed in my life gets sorted there an then courts take too long :tongue2:

There you go fella

PatOnTheBack.jpg

never grassed in my life gets sorted there an then courts take too long :tongue2:

Just out of curiosity mate, what age are you? I'm guessing 22........

Surely there is two types off poachers????

The one that just takes enough that it wont be noticed.

Then there is the the one who is like a fox in a hen house or a cat in a pigeon hut and can not get enough and prop half will go to waste???

Edited by iceman001979

Shooting Times man!

:laugh: hunter became the hunted old boy lol,

il still have that cupper il come have a laugh at your arabs :laugh:

pm me about that job you could put a good word in for me :whistling:

Surely there is two types off poachers????

The one that just takes enough that it wont be noticed.

Then there is the the one who is like a fox in a hen house or a cat in a pigeon hut and can not get enough and prop half will go to waste???

Nah mate you missed out the pub/internet poachers LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Just out of curiosity mate, what age are you? I'm guessing 22........

22stone yes :icon_redface:

Shooting Times man!

:laugh: hunter became the hunted old boy lol,

il still have that cupper il come have a laugh at your arabs :laugh:

pm me about that job you could put a good word in for me :whistling:

Aye, help the lad out artic........ :laugh: