Doggy men hierarchy

you cant say there yours artic but putting feeders/catchers out on the edge of a shoot is a pee take to put it lightly an usualy good keepers wont do it to eachother its just bad manners :thumbs:

squirt or 2 of deisel on the pophole or feeder and they ain't getting nothing :thumbs:

Never knew that mate :thumbs: I'm gonna try that with every feeder I find........ :tongue2: Anymore sabotage tips???

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know myself as l run both day and night and know the hare by day is a different animal during the day but what l don't get is why do they get all this RESPECT but every other animal that is hunting

no such thing as thieving a wild animal when there released there wild

Some of us put in a few years Trying to get a dog a to a good standard.Its the ones that write them off after a few month.I have no time for.

Posted Images

Hierarchy :hmm: ..........not in my world.

Those who do it,do it.......those who don't talk about it,generally on THL :thumbs:

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to shoot some roosting pheasants and lamp a few milky hares :bye:

:laugh::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

you cant say there yours artic but putting feeders/catchers out on the edge of a shoot is a pee take to put it lightly an usualy good keepers wont do it to eachother its just bad manners :thumbs:

squirt or 2 of deisel on the pophole or feeder and they ain't getting nothing :thumbs:

Never knew that mate :thumbs: I'm gonna try that with every feeder I find........ :tongue2: Anymore sabotage tips???

Yeah wait for the cuntie with the diesel and torch him :thumbs: :thumbs:

What about those of us who just like to have a knock about the the dogs Mouchers :thumbs:

You guys are fine :thumbs:

The ones I hate the most and I forgot to put them in the list is hare lampers :censored:

Nothing wrong with lamping hares in big open fields with 1 lamping dog its running them in small fields with 2 lamping dogs or coursing dogs is the prop

We both know if you know the land, you know where to stand to prevent the hare using its usual escape route. Loads of reasons why lamping hares is wrong :thumbdown:

Like most things that get lamped then why is not fair to lamp hares but ok to lamp foxes deer rabbits etc etc 2 many rules for hares at times

Foxes, rabbits, easier to find at night, rabbits know where they are going to run, sit out further etc..... don't lamp deer, never have. Although like everything else, shit happens. The hare is the ultimate creature, the ultimate prize for the dogman in my view. You need to treat with respect, give him a fair crack at the whip. I have lamped my fair share of hares when I was younger, I'm not denying that but I grew up and realised although they still give you a good run, it's nowhere near as good as a daylight hare.

I know myself as l run both day and night and know the hare by day is a different animal during the day but what l don't get is why do they get all this RESPECT but every other animal that is hunting is not giving the same .

You say that rabbit knows where there going well hares are wild animals and hunting by other things and not just man and lucher they have to know there escape route to get away.

Is it fair to put terrier into a hole where fox as no where to run????

Is fair to run them all over the country side with packs off hounds then when they get away down hole dig them out????

Is it fair to put ferret down a hole the put nets over the holes where they cant get away????

The list can go on and on what is fair or not in the hunting world,The word RESPECT is only every used when it comes to the hare is this because it is the ultimate test for any running dog or is it because its the coursing man with his big money dogs think them and the hares they hunt should get the RESPECT from the rest off us.

well never as there been a more honest post on here,,,, well said mate

baw you seem to like the post's that are a bit controversial??? yet you allways back a certain man,

who openly boast's about lamping hares and lets more dog's go than anyone else,,,before they are

old enough to have proven anything,,,,,,double standards if you ask me baw,,,

oh and if you want an answer to your question,,,, then it's not what you do,,,,or how much

you do,,,,,,or how often you do it,,,,,it's how you go about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or if your like some then it's one big compatition or ego trip!!!!!!!

I wouldn't say contraversal, more thought provoking........ I can't be arsed with the, look at my 6 week old pup, what age do you think he'll make threads.... As for my double standards regarding a certain person, why is that? I can't change anyone and don't want to. Nothing you can say will change me and nothing I will say will change you. But surely you can respect someone even if you don't believe in everything they do? I don't lamp hares but I have. So it would be hypocritical of me to not like someone who does.

:laugh: I reckon you lot would catch more poachers if you spent less time on here......... :whistling::tongue2:

:laugh: I reckon you lot would catch more poachers if you spent less time on here......... :whistling::tongue2:

All the poachers are on here ain't they seems I just need to see who is on line to know my birds are safe :thumbs: :thumbs:

All the poachers are on here ain't they seems I just need to see who is on line to know my birds are safe :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'd be surprised if doggymen poach pheasants to any extent(apart from Tomo) The last poaching I did was a salmon river..... caught fuckall lol... well, poaching without the dog I mean :thumbs:

Are you a keeper bogger?

in a fashion mate ye looking at goin into it full time myself :thumbs:

I'd be surprised if doggymen poach pheasants to any extent(apart from Tomo) The last poaching I did was a salmon river..... caught fuckall lol... well, poaching without the dog I mean :thumbs:

We dont get that much bother to be honest the ground is just too easy to watch I sit up a lot of nights take the laptop with me and can watch the estate and not get too bored, reading the shite on here passes the time :thumbs:

We dont get that much bother to be honest the ground is just too easy to watch I sit up a lot of nights take the laptop with me and can watch the estate and not get too bored, reading the shite on here passes the time :thumbs:

Your a lucky man Dan but you already know that :thumbs:

Are you a keeper bogger?

I thought as much..........

Are you a keeper bogger?

lol whats that meant to mean?

didnt think you wanted my life story so i cut it short lol

Are you a keeper bogger?

lol whats that meant to mean?

didnt think you wanted my life story so i cut it short lol

:laugh: nothing............... can just tell........ :tongue2: