Doggy men hierarchy

AGAIN!!! You need to cool your skin regarding pheasants mate. If you know your pheasants which I think you do, you'll know that us lurcher boys account for a very small percentage of your birds. Cars will take out more in a day than we will in a season. I've seen 7 killed in the one area eating spilled hops from the whisky lorries.

Although i'm half joking with you i do have strong feelings towards the poaching of pheasants mate.......Why do you lads always say the same thing about cars....ffs we know they get killed by cars but theres nothing you can do about that and most of the time its an accident unless some bellend thinks its funny to run them down..... :thumbdown: The numbers that are killed by cars, vermin and weather are bad enough without having to worry about dogs catching them and c**ts stealing them. I know that Lurcher lads are not interested in catching pheasants, if you made it a past-time then you wouldn't catch very much.......guarenteed in the summer months ahead there will be a photo of a dog and some half grown poults and a memeber on here getting the "well done" pat on the pack shite.......... :wallbash:

Thats a rant...... :thumbs:

I know you have strong feelings petal I know you do but you need to stop rising to the bait....... I would feel the same if I put all the bother into raising them BUT.............. as a rule, lurcher boys dont take much. I mentioned the roads to put it into perspective. I understand where your coming from I seriously do but I love winding you up and its getting easier by the day :tongue2:

Maybe before but not now Baw.....i know your at the wind up but i thought i'd put a piece on for the other members..... :laugh:

Now walk your mutts carefully and leave the birds alone.............Hows the camera going, you keeping it or giving it back?.. :bye:

Had the camera too long to give it back mate lol. I don't know what its like for you guys, maybe I'd be the same, probably...... obviously better lookin but probably the same attitude :tongue2:

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know myself as l run both day and night and know the hare by day is a different animal during the day but what l don't get is why do they get all this RESPECT but every other animal that is hunting

no such thing as thieving a wild animal when there released there wild

Some of us put in a few years Trying to get a dog a to a good standard.Its the ones that write them off after a few month.I have no time for.

Posted Images

AGAIN!!! You need to cool your skin regarding pheasants mate. If you know your pheasants which I think you do, you'll know that us lurcher boys account for a very small percentage of your birds. Cars will take out more in a day than we will in a season. I've seen 7 killed in the one area eating spilled hops from the whisky lorries.

Although i'm half joking with you i do have strong feelings towards the poaching of pheasants mate.......Why do you lads always say the same thing about cars....ffs we know they get killed by cars but theres nothing you can do about that and most of the time its an accident unless some bellend thinks its funny to run them down..... :thumbdown: The numbers that are killed by cars, vermin and weather are bad enough without having to worry about dogs catching them and c**ts stealing them. I know that Lurcher lads are not interested in catching pheasants, if you made it a past-time then you wouldn't catch very much.......guarenteed in the summer months ahead there will be a photo of a dog and some half grown poults and a memeber on here getting the "well done" pat on the pack shite.......... :wallbash:

Thats a rant...... :thumbs:

I know you have strong feelings petal I know you do but you need to stop rising to the bait....... I would feel the same if I put all the bother into raising them BUT.............. as a rule, lurcher boys dont take much. I mentioned the roads to put it into perspective. I understand where your coming from I seriously do but I love winding you up and its getting easier by the day :tongue2:

Maybe before but not now Baw.....i know your at the wind up but i thought i'd put a piece on for the other members..... :laugh:

Now walk your mutts carefully and leave the birds alone.............Hows the camera going, you keeping it or giving it back?.. :bye:

Had the camera too long to give it back mate lol. I don't know what its like for you guys, maybe I'd be the same, probably...... obviously better lookin but probably the same attitude :tongue2:

'better looking'...... :laugh: ffs you cant even get that right....... :tongue2:

Hey, do I need to dig out past messages from adoring woman lol............ :icon_eek::whistling::laugh::tongue2:

Dont please.....you made a big enough fool of yourself the last time..... :laugh:

Hey, do I need to dig out past messages from adoring woman lol............ :icon_eek::whistling::laugh::tongue2:

Dont please.....you made a big enough fool of yourself the last time..... :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Would you like milk in your cocoa?

:D

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I wasn't even thinking about that one............... ohhh my :icon_redface::tongue2:

Butter wouldn't melt eh mate.......... :thumbs:

Butter wouldn't melt eh mate.......... :thumbs:

PMSL, I was think about that one...............LUNAY LUNAY lol..... it was the dr pepper I was thinking artic was talking about........ nevermind, back on track..... oh aye, kill the pheasants, every last one of them :gunsmilie:

you speak for ya self,,,, some of lurcher boys made good coin out the birds years ago,, back in 92 they were £4.50 a brace,,,, good money for someone made redundant cos of pit closures.... and lab tastic can call it theft if he likes,,, but we all know, it aint,,,,

you cant compare poaching birds to burgerling somones house .

one thing i do agree with him though,,,, i hate running them over,, in fact any animal . its no way for an animal to die

you speak for ya self,,,, some of lurcher boys made good coin out the birds years ago,, back in 92 they were £4.50 a brace,,,, good money for someone made redundant cos of pit closures.... and lab tastic can call it theft if he likes,,, but we all know, it aint,,,,

you cant compare poaching birds to burgerling somones house .

one thing i do agree with him though,,,, i hate running them over,, in fact any animal . its no way for an animal to die

Just wondered why you dont think its theft............?

No matter what keepers rant on at you for ...saying " Stealing my bl**dy birds "etc ..Pheasants are wild birds and belong to no one .

On your property they become yours , so it is a really simple matter to catch up sufficient breeding stock from your own area.

It is advisable to put out and bait the catcher with wheat for a time beforehand.

A four foot square by two foot high cage with an opening one foot high and nine inches wide on each end which will allow the pheasant to move in and out freely while feeding on the grain.

After a suitable time of pre-baiting, wire netting funnels can be slipped into the open ends.

A sliding door in the roof will facilitate the removal of birds. These cages must be checked on a regular basis, i.e. (intervals of every 4 /6 hours) and the birds removed to avoid stress. Ideally this exercise should be completed by mid February to allow the birds to settle in and get acclimatised to their new living quarters.

No matter what keepers rant on at you for ...saying " Stealing my bl**dy birds "etc ..Pheasants are wild birds and belong to no one .

On your property they become yours , so it is a really simple matter to catch up sufficient breeding stock from your own area.

It is advisable to put out and bait the catcher with wheat for a time beforehand.

A four foot square by two foot high cage with an opening one foot high and nine inches wide on each end which will allow the pheasant to move in and out freely while feeding on the grain.

After a suitable time of pre-baiting, wire netting funnels can be slipped into the open ends.

A sliding door in the roof will facilitate the removal of birds. These cages must be checked on a regular basis, i.e. (intervals of every 4 /6 hours) and the birds removed to avoid stress. Ideally this exercise should be completed by mid February to allow the birds to settle in and get acclimatised to their new living quarters.

I'll be down this weekend with a crate and al take your birds back up the road with me then........cheers :thumbs: