johnny bluck and lisa jenkins

lisas buddys just had 2 litter one by lisas dog and one by his own he laughing all the way to the bank nearly 8 k better off for pot lickers sorry one of them did chase a rabbit once

Johnny bluck came and bought a border dog of a mate of mine it was one of the last ones of a guy who owned proper borders he was called geoff fenaroly from Aberdare was over the moon with the dog cause it killed a nasty ferret guys a f***ing clown

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah 5 litters not 6............... Johnny Bluck ................ & a WOMEN in control of Dogs hahahahahah apart from Panna ? think thats her name anyway, had some excellent write ups

lisas buddys just had 2 litter one by lisas dog and one by his own he laughing all the way to the bank nearly 8 k better off for pot lickers sorry one of them did chase a rabbit once

Johnny bluck came and bought a border dog of a mate of mine it was one of the last ones of a guy who owned proper borders he was called geoff fenaroly from Aberdare was over the moon with the dog cause it killed a nasty ferret guys a f*****g clown

From what i hear Bluck has gone from borders to blacks and now to russells all in the space of 3 years,out and out money man.

• Like 1

A mate of mine has a border in germany comes from this ladys line its only young around 18-20 month perfect size not to big or small has a good calm attitude I dug it myself about 8 times this season on badger and fox and it is spot on I heard they start slow but this ones flying I whuld kennle it anyway