The Most versatile Lurcher X

Guest AngelicAcid

I think if you want a very good dog you need to narrow it down a bit, at least to a type of terrain or maybe form of hunting. If that makes sense. I would say for where we are a versitile dog would take a different shape to one in somewhere with fields and thats flat. Does that make any sense?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bloke asking where his payed for goods are is the probable reason for multi user accounts.

where are my dvds i payed you 5.00 and still havnt receved those dvds were are they

why use two accounts lol!!!!

I go with the Collie x any day that me but if I go for a bedlington x it will be the Bedlington/Greyhound than the Bedlington/Whippet I find Bedlington/Greyhoung is lot more versatile dog dont get me wrong i.ve seen some good Bedlington/Whippets and Saluki/Greyhounds

why not bedlingotn/whippet x bedlington/greyhound? best of both :)

all this 1/2 cross crossed with another half cross of different breeding, as in deer hound grey cross bull grey ect, throws a very mixed and varied litter, so there is a lot more luck involved in getting a good one, the more dogs you add to a mix. As they can throw any which way.

As I've on another thread today I've got a litter 3/4 ghound 1/4 beardie cross ghound saluki whippet due on Mon.I think this cross gives it all brains,stamina,good feet and coat ,tractable and they should be born quite an evenly sized litter.That's why their for me.

As I've on another thread today I've got a litter 3/4 ghound 1/4 beardie cross ghound saluki whippet due on Mon.I think this cross gives it all brains,stamina,good feet and coat ,tractable and they should be born quite an evenly sized litter.That's why their for me.

If they inherit a % of all the component parts you are in with a chance,if they throw to any of the other parts then their versatility will be restricted and the litter will throw all size's and shapes.

They will inherit a % of all component parts being 3 parts mixed sighthound 1 part herding dog so there will be a far more substancual chance of throwing more even litter than other crosses such as g/h d/h x g/h collie or g/h d/h x g/h bull for e.g.

• 3 weeks later...

They will inherit a % of all component parts being 3 parts mixed sighthound 1 part herding dog so there will be a far more substancual chance of throwing more even litter than other crosses such as g/h d/h x g/h collie or g/h d/h x g/h bull for e.g.

i run first cross salukix collie used a big scottish hill collie to full saluki bitch kept 2 bitches run alday and night best alrounders ive had doing a repeat mating