Liverpool vs Manchester city

3-0 up against a team thats cost millions more than us!!! some good spending in the summer and we will be right up there challenging for the title

PMSL, you must have had a bad bang on the head. Next year'll be our year......... same for the last 20 odd years and DONT even bother mitigating it with joke Champions league trophies

he hasnt said Next year'll be our year if you read it spanner you bitter blue

liverpool with a few more top signings will challenge for the title , might not win it but will beable to challenge not like your little club.

o yes nearly forgot 5 times :tongue2:

well said tod!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the ideal result would be 0-0 with both teams being reduced to 6 men,due to injuries an a couple o sendings off

Posted Images

Was pleased to see Liverpool do well tonight,great club great history.....what an underated player that Dirk Kuyt,good touch,scores important goals and has a great engine.....Suarez looks like he will do some damage in this league as well.

Glad they done the shopping team and good to see them back near the top.

Typical of Liverpool's season, beat the teams to beat then get thrashed by the clubs struggling at the foot of the table.. :doh::laugh:

If they manage to get over that they could be there or near about's next year. :yes: They reckon it's the mini league that goes on between the clubs contesting the title that actually decides it in the end. :yes::thumbs:

Typical of Liverpool's season, beat the teams to beat then get thrashed by the clubs struggling at the foot of the table.. :doh::laugh:

If they manage to get over that they could be there or near about's next year. :yes: They reckon it's the mini league that goes on between the clubs contesting the title that actually decides it in the end. :yes::thumbs:

true mate :laugh: :laugh: but if we get some top class wingers mate we will defo be a top side again!! i respect rafa and gerard for what they won at the club but now we are returning to the old way the club used to be ran and we all know that is only a good thing :yes: im looking forward to next alot more than ever just hope we spend wisely in the summer and clear out the shit left by rafa :thumbs:

Edited by R/H/F/D

we've been linked with alot of top class wingers, the likes of; hazard, elia, turan, young, bale and lennon. obviously alot of them rumours would turn to nothing but with man u said to be after bale we should have a chance with young :thumbs:

Dont rate Young myself,im amazed Theo Walcott never gets linked with any other big clubs...it would be great to see Andy Carrol playing alongside a good old fashioned winger....bring a bit of Englishness back to the league.

we've been linked with alot of top class wingers, the likes of; hazard, elia, turan, young, bale and lennon. obviously alot of them rumours would turn to nothing but with man u said to be after bale we should have a chance with young :thumbs:

Dont rate Young myself,im amazed Theo Walcott never gets linked with any other big clubs...it would be great to see Andy Carrol playing alongside a good old fashioned winger....bring a bit of Englishness back to the league.

:yes: Nobody's mentioning the fact that United have been sorely missing Valencia while he's been out for most of the season. I don't reckon it's a coincidence that Rooney hasn't been banging them in like last year in his absence... :no::thumbs:

i think young is a really talented player. that's a good point he has started scoring now hes back. i go to the school rooney went to and there is a lad in the lower years who's beat rooneys scoring record by 10 goals so it'l be good to see how he turns out.

i think young is a really talented player. that's a good point he has started scoring now hes back. i go to the school rooney went to and there is a lad in the lower years who's beat rooneys scoring record by 10 goals so it'l be good to see how he turns out.

:thumbs:

the final score was 3-0, whats up with you spanj, with that sort of bitterness you would pass as an evertonian :tongue2:

Correct ...... and proud of it. As most of the shite know evertonians have a fair bit to be bitter about.

3-0 up against a team thats cost millions more than us!!! some good spending in the summer and we will be right up there challenging for the title

PMSL, you must have had a bad bang on the head. Next year'll be our year......... same for the last 20 odd years and DONT even bother mitigating it with joke Champions league trophies

he hasnt said Next year'll be our year if you read it spanner you bitter blue

liverpool with a few more top signings will challenge for the title , might not win it but will beable to challenge not like your little club.

o yes nearly forgot 5 times :tongue2:

little club....... pmsl. I think you mean the never relegated club. We wont challenge I'll agree with you on that but we are not bankrupt and or will we be... anyway its only a game and one thats played by overpaid whingers. That last statement applies to ALL clubs too (inc Everton)

the final score was 3-0, whats up with you spanj, with that sort of bitterness you would pass as an evertonian :tongue2:

Correct ...... and proud of it. As most of the shite know evertonians have a fair bit to be bitter about.

course you have spanj and thats why i dont dislike everton fans in the slighest, but im not from liverpool so have not grown up in your situation but i understand it and yes in your shoes i would be bitter