pure greyhound

I have never reared one from a pup never seen the point [bANNED TEXT] the same time and effort can be put into a well bred lurcher pup however years ago i had a small bitch [24half tts] that came of a coursing farmer that could catch the odd hare and had good feild sence but couldent be trusted around small terrier types but was as good as gold around my springers.A good read about greyhounds and some good old photos in it is the legend of mick the miller by Michael Tanner.

given the choice would you of bred off that bitch over a lurcher x lurcher????

I did breed her to a saluki x greyhound and produced this bitch i also used the same saluki x greyhound dog over a lurcher to lurcher bred bitch and produced dogs with more stamina running ability and better recovery and not as accident prone.

100_0426-1.jpg

I have never reared one from a pup never seen the point [bANNED TEXT] the same time and effort can be put into a well bred lurcher pup however years ago i had a small bitch [24half tts] that came of a coursing farmer that could catch the odd hare and had good feild sence but couldent be trusted around small terrier types but was as good as gold around my springers.A good read about greyhounds and some good old photos in it is the legend of mick the miller by Michael Tanner.

I did breed her to a saluki x greyhound and produced this bitch i also used the same saluki x greyhound dog over a lurcher to lurcher bred bitch and produced dogs with more stamina running ability and better recovery and not as accident prone.

100_0426-1.jpg

she looked a nice bitch!! you got any pics of the greyhound???

100_0426-1.jpg

she looked a nice bitch!! you got any pics of the greyhound???

Yes some were knocking about.