out for a walk with Ray (bird)

Looks like you had a tidy mooch blackpack ...dogs are lookin in fine fettle aswell Ray...atb stabba

Thanks :thumbs: , Tods coming on well 8 month old he is 25in , think he might make 26in but thats about it. He is a strong big bugger , you said he would be lol :thumbs: he as worn Bryn down lol

Guest storm70

Both nicesofs looks warm down there the collies I've seen before and corect me if Ian wrong I seen on Andy moors site and is a excellent rabbit dog and the lad can take a picture these bullx dogs are proper at there job to endless guts atb lads

tod looks a chunky lad whats he weighing in at

i thought he was abit heavy then i read the page and realised he is only a young dog and it is the end of the season nearly. both looking well tho :victory:

Tod looks chunky on the pics but you dont seem to get the correct view of the dog until you see it, he is a big lad :thumbs:

tod looks a chunky lad whats he weighing in at

i thought he was abit heavy then i read the page and realised he is only a young dog and it is the end of the season nearly. both looking well tho :victory:

Tod looks chunky on the pics but you dont seem to get the correct view of the dog until you see it, he is a big lad :thumbs:

spot on chad :thumbs: , he still is only pup 8 month old, got mature up yet. But he as got very big frame,with massive back on him. never going to be a speed machine lol, but he wasnt bred for that :thumbs: