out for a walk with Ray (bird)

Ray came down this way to have a stroll out with Tod and Bryn, plus i wanted to see how Tod had turned out.

All i can say he is a smashing dog and a excellent stamp of bull x, credit to the lads who bred him and Ray for keeping him in excellent condition, smart pup for 8 months old. Had a nice stroll then a cracking brekkie in the local cafe, cheers Ray.

Some pics of Tod and Bryn

AK000017.jpg

Both smashing dogs, how do they compare then speed wise? i know the bull x is only 8 month but which one do you reckon will be the fastest?

to be honest bud, the other dog is collie x grey so he will always be faster than a bull x, in my opinion a bull x is not for speed really :thumbs:

tods looking well bird your doing a good job mate victory-1.gif

that he is r/h/f/d, pics dont do him justice as i found out today, he is a cracking example of the x, cant wait to the season starts, Ray and Tod will be busy

knowing bird im sure they will mate laugh.gifvictory-1.gif

dogs looking well ray ,but have 2 disagree with 1 thing blackpack my 1/4 bull got the speed thing going on and still at 7 she still got the wind :thumbs:

cant agree on everything bud, i was pointing out the difference between a running dog and a dog with a fair amount of bull in :thumbs:

Guest joball

Both smashing dogs, how do they compare then speed wise? i know the bull x is only 8 month but which one do you reckon will be the fastest?

to be honest bud, the other dog is collie x grey so he will always be faster than a bull x, in my opinion a bull x is not for speed really :thumbs:

Lol funniest thing i have read on here yet. You aint seen nothing if thats what you think ha ha.

Lol funniest thing i have read on here yet. You aint seen nothing if thats what you think ha ha.

????? ive seen nothing mate, your right there :rolleyes: