nice mutt rfyl!!!! is that a person in the woods in the top left hand corner of the picture???

lol, i knew someone would ask that question, like coppers us lot are.. Yeah, click on the picture it will enlarge, you'll see better. I had some guys in cutting my trees down before they get full of leaves... Good fire wood as well for next year. :thumbs:

nice mutt rfyl!!!! is that a person in the woods in the top left hand corner of the picture???

lol, i knew someone would ask that question, like coppers us lot are.. Yeah, click on the picture it will enlarge, you'll see better. I had some guys in cutting my trees down before they get full of leaves... Good fire wood as well for next year. :thumbs:

lol i already did thats why i asked laugh.gif surely you must have a chainsaw in that shed to for abit of D.I.Y!!!! thumbs.gif

Edited by R/H/F/D

lol i already did thats why i asked laugh.gif surely you must have a chainsaw in that shed to for abit of D.I.Y!!!! thumbs.gif

lol, i did cut them, well dropped them anyway. They are in to tidy up the mess and chop the wood up and remove it. Far to many other more exciting things to be doing. :tongue2::thumbs:

lol, i did cut them, well dropped them anyway. They are in to tidy up the mess and chop the wood up and remove it. Far to many other more exciting things to be doing. :tongue2::thumbs:

i thought you would have lol!!! i hate the clearing up bit myself :thumbs:

Can you measure the distance between the hinges on the shed door please, I'm not convinced that the middle one is exactly half way between the top and bottom hinges.

Thanks.

Aran, your a clown but i will, just for you...

Why do i need to screw the hinges off..... theres f**k all to rob in their worth anything mate...