Red Bonecoon hound ......no go..BUT ;)

Hi all, not so long ago I was trying my best to purchase a RedBone Coon hound, I really did set me heart on one but the reality is that it's just not going to happen. It would be easy to export a dog to the USA, and it's feasible to Import a dog from the USA but I lose the first year of the dogs life and if I am to be honest, I wouldn't put a dog through it.

However, I have come up with the next best thing a Bavarian mountain hound, not as fast on the foot and not a intelligent as a Redbone, but better at tracking and hey I'm not as fast on the foot as I used to be :laugh:

So, has anyone or does anyone know of a reputable breeder of Bavarian mountain hounds ?

Thanks

John

Hi all, not so long ago I was trying my best to purchase a RedBone Coon hound, I really did set me heart on one but the reality is that it's just not going to happen. It would be easy to export a dog to the USA, and it's feasible to Import a dog from the USA but I lose the first year of the dogs life and if I am to be honest, I wouldn't put a dog through it.

However, I have come up with the next best thing a Bavarian mountain hound, not as fast on the foot and not a intelligent as a Redbone, but better at tracking and hey I'm not as fast on the foot as I used to be :laugh:

So, has anyone or does anyone know of a reputable breeder of Bavarian mountain hounds ?

Thanks

John

http://www.bavarianmountainhoundsociety.org.uk/ .the outlaw josey wales had one of them redbones in the film.