fernando torres

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your wrong mate,anybody associated with everton are known as scousers,anybody associated with liverpool are known as scouse kunts just thought id clear that up for you

He's about as good as a £35 million Andy Carrol ! This is whats wrong with the world ! Paying money like this for footballers when a Premier game is priced out of a normal persons range; £40 for a t

that shut him up

dont i its all in your profile youve proved to everyone on here that your a shitbag and still try and think your funny with shit jokes in my eyes you are a bad effort of a man so you are a cockstash

i thought you didnt look at my profile,ya lying kunt,your there more than that bullfinch,now im done communicating with total :wankerzo4: like you :feck:

whatever shitbag your just a cheeky c**t over the net cant say it face to face oh and malt go and knock the cobwebs off your missus and throw a shift in cause your never off here

That's me told.... lazy.giflazy.giflazy.gif

sugar diabetes :rofl: :rofl: f*****g brilliant mate!!!! :thumbs:

just been on fagboys profile alls i could see was your toe nails hanging out of his ass whats that all about cockstash

hahahhaahahahaha

i think its plain to see your the one being a bellend here :thumbs:

Edited by R/H/F/D

settle down little ones!! he will come good, dont you worry about that!

sit back and worry about that dirty bully boy rooney!

;)

COME ON YOU BLUES!!

ill agree rooney is dirty but when will torres come good??? been shit at liverpool all last season and this one and now shit at chelsea!!! would you have him over suarez???

settle down little ones!! he will come good, dont you worry about that!

sit back and worry about that dirty bully boy rooney!

;)

COME ON YOU BLUES!!

ill agree rooney is dirty but when will torres come good??? been shit at liverpool all last season and this one and now shit at chelsea!!! would you have him over suarez???

no, suarez everytime :thumbs:

sugar diabetes :rofl: :rofl: f*****g brilliant mate!!!! :thumbs:

just been on fagboys profile alls i could see was your toe nails hanging out of his ass whats that all about cockstash

hahahhaahahahaha

i think its plain to see your the one being a bellend here :thumbs:

when did you crawl out of his ass hahaaahhaha

dont i its all in your profile youve proved to everyone on here that your a shitbag and still try and think your funny with shit jokes in my eyes you are a bad effort of a man so you are a cockstash

i thought you didnt look at my profile,ya lying kunt,your there more than that bullfinch,now im done communicating with total :wankerzo4: like you :feck:

a fagboy been on the cheddar lately :yes:

:no: not me,il stick to the blue cheese :big_boss: ive heard your partial to a bit o bellend cheddar tho :kiss:

:no: not me,il stick to the blue cheese :big_boss: ive heard your partial to a bit o bellend cheddar tho :kiss:

i dont take drugs drugs are for mugs like yourself i meant uk cheddar off bellends hahaha thought you wernt replying you cant resist cockstash